Votes: 6 7.0%

Votes: 19 22.1%

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • 6+

Votes: 43 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Too much for a head clash imo.
Different leagues but Up at Webster level penalty, despite Webster deliberately launching himself into a player who couldn't protect himself.

Stiff. Swans medicos up put bulk massages into Adams legs pls, need him to hold up lol

Oof, that's a hefty whack.
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Too much for a head clash imo.
Up at Webster level penalty, despite Webster deliberately launching himself into a player who couldn't protect himself.

Stiff. Swans medicos up put bulk massages into Adams legs pls, need him to hold up lol

This case is exactly why they removed the 'head clash' defence. The Vicitim has a broken cheekbone and eye socket.

That would be ridiculous for what was intended to be a block off the ball.

Disregard all the dufuses that struggle to remain rational - AFL says 4, less good bloke discount - 3 wks.
6 it is.

6 weeks - VFL clearly want to send a message - to all players who stop to a walk and the other guy smashes his face into them.

I’ll tell you what this is - the difference between AFL and VFL awareness. Blind Freddy destroys his face because he’s not expecting contact.

There are a pile of mitigations for Parker’s actions - None for the seriously self-enhanced VFL judiciary.

Swans will appeal….and win.

6 weeks - VFL clearly want to send a message - to all players who stop to a walk and the other guy smashes his face into them.

I’ll tell you what this is - the difference between AFL and VFL awareness. Blind Freddy destroys his face because he’s not expecting contact.

There are a pile of mitigations for Parker’s actions - None for the seriously self-enhanced VFL judiciary.

How about a message to not pick blokes off and put them in hospital because you're frustrated at plying your trade in Frankston for the weekend

Where are all those Swans fans who were telling us how rational their fans were being about this?

How about a message to not pick blokes off and put them in hospital because you're frustrated at plying your trade in Frankston for the weekend
ApEvery football commentator except Brereton and ‘ban tne head’ King - ( who put Craig O’Brien out of the game)- has said it was not a ‘pick off’…..the guy was almost stationary - so that makes your view pretty much that of a fool.

interesting to prose that it is infact the victims fault that he got his cheek broken

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least we can pick holes in the decision - Wright got off lightly
If only Wright had of tried to spoil the way Webster did on the weekend, Cunningham would be eating out of a straw for a few months.

Parker copped his right whack, I hope he's made to compensate the Frankston player for his medical bills and wages lost.

If only Wright had of tried to spoil the way Webster did on the weekend, Cunningham would be eating out of a straw for a few months.

Parker copped his right whack, I hope he's made to compensate the Frankston player for his medical bills and wages lost.
If I have to pay insurance fees to pay 6th grade park cricket, there's no way this guy is paying his own medical bills.

No need for hysterics.

There's been two posts from swans fans both saying it's between 3 and 6, so what are you going on about

Have you read the Swans fan page on FB?

Also 3 weeks is incredibly different to 6, any Swans fan claiming 3 weeks (I.e less than Wright) was clearly delusional and clearly thought it wasn’t as bad as Wright 🙂 hope that clarifies things for you!

Is there a reason you're choosing to say this to me and not the guy who made the original straight-line distance assessment with a 2D picture?
Yes because he's aware the distance in a 2D photo can be greater due to depth. And you clearly aren't.

Back