Pendles smacking blokes in the belly

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha - so the media interviewed the player - like that hasn’t happened before. Really clutching desperately at straws now.

Still awaiting an answer to my oft repeated question here, so. I’ll try for the fifth time.

Has a suspension for an open-palm tummy slap ever happened before? Ever? No?
Yeah I think Shayne Brueur out at Waverly one time

Yeah I think Shayne Brueur out at Waverly one time
You THINK …lol. … is any video evidence to support this doubtful claim that dates way back to the previous century?

Being literally from the previous century as the only possible example you can think of, it proves the point that Pendlebury would never get a week as no other player in recorded video history has ever been suspended for the same offence.

Haha - so the media interviewed the player - like that hasn’t happened before. Really clutching desperately at straws now.

Still awaiting an answer to my oft repeated question here, so. I’ll try for the fifth time -

Has a suspension for an open-palm tummy slap ever happened before? Ever? No?

Well you’re Professor Knowall, shouldn’t you know the answer already?

let it go GIF

Should be graded as intentional, medium and body = 1 week.

Will end up carless and a fine which is ridiculous.

Turned, looked straight at him and decided to throw the jab. If that was to the head it would be graded intentional so this should as well.

Just don’t understand why the AFL doesn’t crack down on these bloody gut punches off the ball.

Not really, a Carlton player hit someone in the face earlier in the season and only got a fine. Was worse than Pendleburys.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back