Pauline Hanson - One Nation Party

Remove this Banner Ad

h-1.png

Thats an awkward photo and a half, given Abbott aided and abetted her being put in jail.

That's a bit of history I don't understand. She was jailed but later released.

Was she always "not guilty" and wrongly charged or was she "guilty" but wrongly sentenced?

That's a bit of history I don't understand. She was jailed but later released.

Was she always "not guilty" and wrongly charged or was she "guilty" but wrongly sentenced?

Was found guilty and sentence was quashed under appeal.

Was found guilty and sentence was quashed under appeal.

I don't like Pauline, as I think she has brought this nation into disrepute but I don't think she should have been jailed from what I read about the issue.

Perhaps safe schools should be expanded to all kinds of discrimination to shift the debate away from "pegging" and address the real issue............acceptance and respect.

Perhaps not only making it a social program it should have constant reference back to legislation to drive home how important this is valued in society.

Pauline is not the issue....The issue is the press giving oxygen to such an uneducated, bogan feral of a mouth-breather.
the issue is not so much Pauline but the complete void when it comes to any other alternative option, Pauline might be uneducated and feral but what does that say about the people that they ignore and vote for her? its not because Australia is full of bogans even though we have our fair share but most bogans don't or wouldn't know how to vote. the libs labour and greens should hang their head in shame that it has come to this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waste of school time. Doesn’t one of Hanson’s candidates provide that particular service via the internet

Moral crusades by political parties always end in tears. Cos more than a few politicians are up to their makers nameplates in so called immoral activities

Remove this Banner Ad

Back