Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 22, 2005
Somewhere.......
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Indianapolis Colts Detroit Lions
bbc.jpg

I need to know if anyone knows of any real clubs that wear a Jersey the same as this one in the Pic or similar?
Its Navy Blue and Maroon Vertical Stripes I love the look of it and would love to own a real one.

So if you know of any clubs that may wear this design please let me know by Typing their names in this thread or even Pictures

Thanx Guys :)

My old school footy jumper if you add a Sky Blue collar and cuffs.
Penleigh & Essendon Grammar School.
And according to research done in the early 80s when it came out, "the only Navy & Claret striped jumper we know of currently used in any football league"

IBOLT_GG198780_4006182_resized.jpg

Gold Coast's Josh Toy wearing the jumper.
Available in long sleeve as well.

Noone Imagewear
541 Keilor Road, Niddrie
Ph: 93795037
www.noone.com.au/school_pegs.html

My old school footy jumper if you add a Sky Blue collar and cuffs.
Penleigh & Essendon Grammar School.
And according to research done in the early 80s when it came out, "the only Navy & Claret striped jumper we know of currently used in any football league"

IBOLT_GG198780_4006182_resized.jpg

Gold Coast's Josh Toy wearing the jumper.
Available in long sleeve as well.

Noone Imagewear
541 Keilor Road, Niddrie
Ph: 93795037
www.noone.com.au/school_pegs.html

OMG Thanx Mero I wonder if they would ever sell one??? I love the colours, I use this jumper for SC because a) its unique and B) I reckon its awesome! although my mates are always sayings its navy and Purple grrrrrrr:mad:

Looks good but I don't think the sky blue is necessary. I know that you're trying to replicate your school but for a custom-made guernsey I would omit it

Pantone 289 is traditional Navy, used by Adelaide and Melbourne, amongst others. (Not Carlton)
For Maroon, I would ask for 208 which is Brisbane's official Maroon.

They should be able to work out how to make stripes, but if you need an eps file I have put it here. I've used the colours I suggested.
(It's just Navy & Maroon stripes, but if they insist, you could send them this.)
http://www.bomberblitz.com/~rmered/Navy-Maroon-stripes.eps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back