Perfect long term relationships that go sour

Remove this Banner Ad

You will never find a FWB if you go "looking" for a FWB I dont think. It just happens naturally.

**** buddy is just a person you know, want to **** and just leave. FWB you actually have a friendship as well.
got it
so, shell, you ever been up to the gold coast?

You will never find a FWB if you go "looking" for a FWB I dont think. It just happens naturally.

**** buddy is just a person you know, want to **** and just leave. FWB you actually have a friendship as well.

There is no such thing really.

A FB/FWB is you literally just meet to do it/nothing else. As in don't even stay the night most of the time.

I think a friends with benefits/unattached affair is still a relationship. Sure maybe you don't want to get married live together but you still have an attachment/friendship/bond outside the sack. So you still have something ongoing.

Jane has asked me to go for a weekend ....for her best friends 40th

Sounds like a hoot. Jane is coming for dinner tomorrow night .....to the pad....no kids

This will be interesting I think ..and fun.

Jane has asked me to go for a weekend ....for her best friends 40th

Sounds like a hoot. Jane is coming for dinner tomorrow night .....to the pad....no kids

This will be interesting I think ..and fun.
I both love you. And hate you.

I both love you. And hate you.

Stick

I was very lucky ...oddly my photo was me sitting in a kayak, picture of my bike and me sitting under a tree

I wanted to attract earthy or fitness types

Also lots of humour ..ask questions ....

She asked me what I did ...I said I'm in prison using a guards phone ....lol

Just humour them ....women love humour

I have me in a kayak. Me on the snow. Me on top of a mountain selfie.

Im not getting chance to ask questions or be homourous. Messages going out. Donuts coming back.

I think i need to pull profile down. I think all ~80 girls within 25km know my profile, have received a message and are not interested. There is like one new one every 4 days.

Im not getting chance to ask questions or be homourous. Messages going out. Donuts coming back.

I think i need to pull profile down. I think all ~80 girls within 25km know my profile, have received a message and are not interested. There is like one new one every 4 days.

Leave it ...can't catch a fish with no hook in the water

Or just alter it ...and beleive in it too

Keep,working in yourself also

Lastly as said humour is huge .....if they don't laugh then you really don't want them anyways

Billy ,

Let it go. In the sense of not checking it day in day out. POF isn't the best one I have found. Oasis and RSVP are ok.

I guess its easy for me to say back off as its what I have done. I am happy within myself . I have been on my dating site for 3 months and have had 3 likes. Am off to a movie with a female for the 1st time since my divorce. No expectations no dramas. Just adult female company for dinner and a movie.

By not valuing my life by the number of dates I have let a lot of things go.

Be good and be at peace :)

Billy ,

Let it go. In the sense of not checking it day in day out. POF isn't the best one I have found. Oasis and RSVP are ok.

I guess its easy for me to say back off as its what I have done. I am happy within myself . I have been on my dating site for 3 months and have had 3 likes. Am off to a movie with a female for the 1st time since my divorce. No expectations no dramas. Just adult female company for dinner and a movie.

By not valuing my life by the number of dates I have let a lot of things go.

Be good and be at peace :)
Wise words. Enjoy your movie

Wise words. Enjoy your movie

I,got no hits on RSVP but pof worked well ...keep at it mate but agree just check maybe every two days

Jane was lucky. I had actually messaged her three times over two weeks ....

My last message was you might be missing out in the best guy on the planet and I know you probabaly think I'm a nutter but hey I'm sure we can smooth those issues out ....she laughed and messaged

She loves movies too which I love too. We are having a BBQ as "friends" with our kids on Sunday ....kids will just play together and have fun and we can chat

Our kids go the same school ....'tis all good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

POF has worked really well for me. Oasis and OKCupid haven't been great. Made friends with a couple from OKC though which is good
Pof was cheaper

Pof had the most local people

I didn't like the way the costs weee calculated for the other sites ...rip off

Pof was relatively cheap ...$10 bucks a month and pretty much gets you everything

I'm not an oil painting but losing ten kg in 5 month helped ....that said two girls said I had a sexy mind ...lol

The ex was asking quite a few questions last night when I told her some other stuff about kids ...who is she ?

Just kept saying none of your business ....She knows ive been dating and underneath I think she jealous ...well I've got no sympathy at all for her. She chose to turf me out .....

Someone's else trash is someone else's treasure

Went for quick swim in the ocean this morning ...tidy my house today, Janes first dinner here ....she will be ok

She asked me if I had dated others ...told her the truth as think it's best to tell it as it is

Her reply was refreshing ...she said at least I know you like sex....

Err that I do with the right person it's even better

Smmoooooth eh....lol

Went for quick swim in the ocean this morning ...tidy my house today, Janes first dinner here ....she will be ok

She asked me if I had dated others ...told her the truth as think it's best to tell it as it is

Her reply was refreshing ...she said at least I know you like sex....

Err that I do with the right person it's even better

Smmoooooth eh....lol

Stopped reading here.

Get. ****ed.

At the end of the day tho screw living in Qld. No offence guys.
I moved here from perth. Never leaving. Im on 3/4 acre in sub tropical rainforest, yet 11 mins drive and 1 traffic light, from one of the best beaches in oz.
i never go to the tourist gold coast (surfers and high rises). Thats our little joke on tourists up there.
I like melb but just too wet n cold for me.

For a city permanently dry and surrounds at risk of bushfire every summer it sure does rain a hell of a lot. Or I am always caught in it every time without fail.

Q land does look appealing @ times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back