Official Club Stuff Carlton Academy - Next Gen & Father/Son/Daughter Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

TAC players who have APS commitments tend to split their time through the season, particularly for the bigger matches on the APS calendar. This weekend was a pretty big player drain, as can be seen in some of the lopsided results.

Same thing happens when the Nationals roll around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if the game will be available on replay. I'm out all day tmrw. Be interesting to see how he goes at CHB. He reads the play very well as a fwd. Couple weeks back some of his leads were first class.

Does anyone know if the game will be available on replay. I'm out all day tmrw. Be interesting to see how he goes at CHB. He reads the play very well as a fwd. Couple weeks back some of his leads were first class.
In the past these live stream games are available for replay through the same site afterwards.

In the past these live stream games are available for replay through the same site afterwards.
The live stream cache on YouTube is upwards of two hours, so it's basically on-demand from the first bounce onwards, if you rewind it.

Pity its on the same time as our VFL game (presuming that is being live streamed again?)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Caught the stream of the 2nd half of the Chargers v Stingrays game this afternoon. BSOS played forward in this half.

In the 3rd quarter he took a couple of marks & had a couple of kicks, one from the boundary line, just inside F50 which grazed the padding on the goal post, otherwise it would have been a fantastic goal.

In the last quarter BSOS had a couple of touches, but otherwise no impact.

My impressions are of a player who currently hasn't grown into his body. Although he may only be 194-195cm tall, he looks quite awkward, almost like a young giraffe. He seems to have a bit more straight line speed than JSOS. His goalkicking action looks a little unorthodox & at the moment his positioning is wrong at times. He has though mastered the Serge Silvagni hands on hips.

His speed was pretty good. He was in no danger of getting caught when chased (in that passage towards the last qtr i think?).
Most pleasing thing I saw.

His speed was pretty good. He was in no danger of getting caught when chased (in that passage towards the last qtr i think?).
Most pleasing thing I saw.

He easily got separation on his opponent on that occasion. I think he is going to be more athletic than JSOS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back