Peter Rohde Sacked - Another Vacancy

Remove this Banner Ad

While the Western Bulldogs position is the least attractive of the now four vacant positions, it is a vacant position nonetheless - and one that an Eade, O'Donnell or Harvey might well take a punt on.

The plot thickens...

Or Ayres! It would be an attractive one for one of the assistant coaches - especially Harvey. Not sure how keen O'Donnell is to jump anyway. Maybe they could entice Craig and save some of you guys a lot of heartburn!

Originally posted by DaveW
Brian Royal perhaps?

I very much doubt it while Smorgon remains in charge.

His decision to appoint Peter Rohde over him hurt Royal and was one of the major reasons, if not the reason, why Doug Hawkins, Simon Beasley, Brad Hardie and other past players are feuding with the current management.

Is Peter Rhode an indication on how a few years in the SANFL translates to ability in the AFL.
Is this something we have to look forward to. As i saw the persona that Rhode portrayed was that of a nice guy. I see Neil Craig in a similar light
Or are there other reasons while Rhode failed?

Originally posted by dyertribe
While the Western Bulldogs position is the least attractive of the now four vacant positions, it is a vacant position nonetheless - and one that an Eade, O'Donnell or Harvey might well take a punt on.

The plot thickens...

Source???

Not on <www.westernbulldogs.com.au>

Re: Re: Re: Peter Rohde Sacked - Another Vacancy

It's all over the main board - breaking news.

No offence Dyertribe and l do not mean to shoot the messenger, but that make it even less likely to happen. BF is full of rumourmongers and trolls trying to stir up mischief.

Gary Ayres to coach the Western Bulldogs, lets see ok

There's a press conference at 4.30pm EST today.

It's a pity because the thing I liked about Rohde is that we could always say there was a worse coach than ours out there.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Peter Rohde Sacked - Another Vacancy

Originally posted by crows98
No offence Dyertribe and l do not mean to shoot the messenger, but that make it even less likely to happen. BF is full of rumourmongers and trolls trying to stir up mischief.

Gary Ayres to coach the Western Bulldogs, lets see ok

Yes, I'm a dolt who blindly believes paper talk and rumour spewing forth from the army of morons on Big Footy.

Give me some credit please.

There are many threads all stating that announcements had been made on Melbourne Radio and elsewhere - we're not talking about one user trying to take the p1ss out of Bulldogs fans, we're talking about many users discussing what is clearly a breaking story.

As for it not being on the internet yet and certain sites yet, you have to wait awhile for things to be clarified, confirmed and updated - the current anecdotal evidence seems to suggest the wheels are moving.

No offence crows98, but don't be such a patronising idiot.

well i guess all the checking has gone through as it is on afl.com.au now that it looks like its going to go down.

Didnt see this one coming, i know he has been terrible but i thought he would be given another year.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Peter Rohde Sacked - Another Vacancy

Yes, I'm a dolt who blindly believes paper talk and rumour spewing forth from the army of morons on Big Footy.

Give me some credit please.

There are many threads all stating that announcements had been made on Melbourne Radio and elsewhere - we're not talking about one user trying to take the p1ss out of Bulldogs fans, we're talking about many users discussing what is clearly a breaking story.

As for it not being on the internet yet and certain sites yet, you have to wait awhile for things to be clarified, confirmed and updated - the current anecdotal evidence seems to suggest the wheels are moving.

No offence crows98, but don't be such a patronising idiot.

Well excuse me for trying to do the right thing. Look like you obviously hold a grudge for past altercations we have had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Peter Rohde Sacked - Another Vacancy

Well excuse me for trying to do the right thing. Look like you obviously hold a grudge for past altercations we have had.

What was the "right thing"? By being utterly patronising towards me when any layman could see that it was more than likely happening?

As for 'holding a grudge'? No. I simply don't tolerate fools - and you chose to quote me, remember?

Rumour has it that officially Rhode has been sacked while unofficially he and the club have agreed to part ways so he can have a crack at the Crows coaching position.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Peter Rohde Sacked - Another Vacancy

What was the "right thing"? By being utterly patronising towards me when any layman could see that it was more than likely happening?

As for 'holding a grudge'? No. I simply don't tolerate fools - and you chose to quote me, remember?

Source, and you gave one. I could not find it anywhere on the net, and l don’t believe 99% of the dribble posted on this, so if l simple gave a response to say thanks for the source, but l don’t consider BF a reliable source. So l said lets wait and see; and you bite back.

BTW, l not a patronising idiot thank you very much.

I quoted you, because you posted it

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Peter Rohde Sacked - Another Vacancy

BTW, l not a patronising idiot thank you very much.

OK, you not, you're welcome.

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
Enough already of the ongoing personal crap!

Do users want me to start sin-binning them!

No, sorry for any unruly behaviour or language, I do not understand how l could have let it get to this

sorry Kane and BF posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back