Opinion Petterd 'rejuvenated' in Tiger defence

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be watching him with interest tomorrow night. Was pleasantly surprised with his NAB 1 form. He sustains that and he is easily the frontrunner for an upgrade.

Looks more like Brett 'The Birdman' Evans IMO, Turka...;)

I'm pleased to see we had him earmarked for the HBF...the amount of mature HFF's we recruited seemed pretty bizarre at face value.

I meant the way he could possibly play a sweeping type role, and deliver out of there with good skills,
like the great LC... :)

Is he hard enough to play in the back 50?

I think he is...He's a superb tackler, and he's lived through some horrific injuries...
That history is his - and our - only concern...Cos he can play... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be the bellwether for our premiership chances.

I rate him so highly that I am not ashamed to say that he has the potential to be as good as Scarlett was.

you must truly have your hand on it with this comment- but would love to see it

I rate him so highly that I am not ashamed to say that he has the potential to be as good as Scarlett was.

You should be! Missed your medication this morning? I mean seriously, this comment is justifiable red card material:eek:

Long lunch was it? :confused:o_O

Long lunch was it? :confused:o_O
Sadly, no such excuse.
Simple brain fade.
Thought I was replying to the "Grimes is back" thread.
(Yeah, I know, still a big call...but I can at least string an argument together on that score.)
Petterd is a useful pick-up, but no way was I thinking of comparing him to Scarlett.
Now, where did I put my drugs...

From the 2 games I've seen, Houli seems to be playing a bit further up the field and with Newman also being pushed up the ground, it might open a spot for Petterd in our defence. Hope he can hold his form :thumbsu:

Don't want to be too "negative", but forgive me if I defer anointing an ex Melbourne hack as the second coming of Richo until he actually gets a few more runs on the board.

I'm all for taking a positive frame of mind into this season, despite being burned countless times before, but I hope our coaching panel aren't getting as carried away as some or they'll be practicing their Premiership speeches already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back