Pick 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you post Buckenara’s top50? It’s behind a paywall.
It’s obviously changed since he last published: Butters was 16 then, and Clark and Sturt we’re outside his top 30.

Others have mentioned outline.com already, but just to add get Mozilla Firefox on your phone/comp and add the "anti-paywall" extension.

If Clark's on the board I think he's the perfect pick

Local boy, elite talent and gives just that bit more depth and skill to our already pretty strong defense.

Ned McHenry and Sam Sturt are the only 2 I really like around 14 unless Hately or Clark fall.
Ditto

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today on the podcast Twomey said something like "the first 13 non-academy/fs selections are mostly bedded down for his phantom but i'm not sure what freo will do after that".

I'm not sure who the 13 would be? Probably these guys:
  1. Izak Rankine
  2. Sam Walsh
  3. Jack Lukosius
  4. Max King
  5. Connor Rozee
  6. Ben King
  7. Bailey Smith
  8. Jye Caldwell
  9. Chayce Jones
  10. Riley Collier-Dawkins
  11. Jordan Clark
  12. Jackson Hately
  13. Zak Butters

We may trade up.
Doubt it.

There is an article on Fox indicating that we’re unable to trade our 2019 first for live trading because we don’t have full allotment of 1st to 4th round picks in 2019. We’d be giving up way too much (ie our 2018 second pick as well) just to move a few spots higher.

More likely that their mail with his Glandular fever and flight risk that he is some sort of chance to slide from 10-12 back to 14-16.

Perhaps the old Claremont faithful were telling the truth. They reckon Freo have been all over Clarke like a rash.

I hope he slides.

Very odd they were trying to keep a meeting “under wraps “ on the first official day of full squad training... might be a chance, but reckon it’s a long shot. It’s not like his parents can influence draft , but meeting his parents in the open on the first day might?

There seems to be a fair bit of noise that Clark is a massive flight risk. Same with Ian Hill tbh but we seem more interested in Clark which going by past history us showing interest in a player probably means we aren’t actually interested in him at all.

Hope we are though. Kid looks like what we eventually need assuming we can develop him into a mid.

Doubt it.

There is an article on Fox indicating that we’re unable to trade our 2019 first for live trading because we don’t have full allotment of 1st to 4th round picks in 2019. We’d be giving up way too much (ie our 2018 second pick as well) just to move a few spots higher.

More likely that their mail with his Glandular fever and flight risk that he is some sort of chance to slide from 10-12 back to 14-16.

Perhaps the old Claremont faithful were telling the truth. They reckon Freo have been all over Clarke like a rash.

I hope he slides.
Interesting.

Another development is that the Crows might bid on Biggs from GWS.

If they do, love to trade for pick 19 and get one of Hill, Stocker, or Valente.

Maybe, trade our future second, 31, 43, for picks 19 and 25.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back