PAFC2004

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Bite, New York Yankees
Sorry guys, a bit late this week. Hope you like them.

Kangaroos before the game
Kangas1.jpg

Dom and Harvey walking to their positions
dom%20and%20harvey.jpg

Nice Spoil by Pettigrew
petters%20spoil.jpg

Throw in from the pocket
throw%20in%201.jpg

Mahoney kicking for goal
mahns%20kick.jpg

Goal by Pearce
pearce%20goal.jpg

Mahoney Kicking for goal
mahns%202.jpg

More to come - please wait till I say done! Thanks

Brett being tackled
brett%20tackle.jpg

Surjan kicking for goal
surj%20kick.jpg

Sinclar kicking for goal
sinclair.jpg

Kangaroos diving mark
nice%20mark.jpg

Goal umpire - ever wondered what's on their little pad??
goal%20umpire.jpg

Rodan kicking for goal
rodan1.jpg

Krakouer kicking for goal
krak1.jpg

Done guys. Comments appreciated. I'll try to get the showdown pics up earlier in the week next week.

Great pics as usual Ben.. Should get you to take some of the banner to post.

Thanks! Good idea. I need to get down to training sometimes too. I'd love to get involved in taking pictures for the club, that would be awesome. But if the cs/sc need anything, I'm more than willing to help out.

Thanks! Good idea. I need to get down to training sometimes too. I'd love to get involved in taking pictures for the club, that would be awesome. But if the cs/sc need anything, I'm more than willing to help out.

I know that they have a member take photos of the banner but I will have a word to them tonight whilst helping with tomorrows banner and let you know..

I cant see why someone else cant come out on to the ground to take some shots.

I know that they have a member take photos of the banner but I will have a word to them tonight whilst helping with tomorrows banner and let you know..

I cant see why someone else cant come out on to the ground to take some shots.

Thanks. It would be great to put all this gear to use! I'll be going to the collingwood game, so I'll have pics of that game for everyone too. I might talk to Ian before that game.

Brilliant pics. The quality is outstanding.

Love that shot of the goal umpire checking the score. Have you noticed that they hold it up, just in case they forget the score if they have to look down at the scorecard? :)

Brilliant pics. The quality is outstanding.

Love that shot of the goal umpire checking the score. Have you noticed that they hold it up, just in case they forget the score if they have to look down at the scorecard? :)

The original image is far bigger, and you can actually make out what is written on the card. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great pics PAFC2004. Superb quality.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I hope you keep it up as I for one really appreciate the effort you are going to.

Do you have any trouble with security and getting the camera + lens into the ground?

I took mine to a practice match and had to argue my way in. Figured I wouldn't have a chance at a real game.

What sort of gear did you try to take in. I generally take all of my gear, so the camera, a flash, about 3 lenses and the teleconverter. Plus lots of little things. I haven't had a problem yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if it does happen.

Thanks for the comments guys, I will most definitely be keeping it up!

Nice work PAFC2004. I took my camera but was always to involved in watching the game. I just didn't want to spend the time concentrating on pics. Think I'll give it a miss tomorrow too as I'll be too concerned about the result to be @rsed with the camera.

What sort of gear did you try to take in. I generally take all of my gear, so the camera, a flash, about 3 lenses and the teleconverter. Plus lots of little things. I haven't had a problem yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if it does happen.

Thanks for the comments guys, I will most definitely be keeping it up!

Just a 400D and a 50-500mm lens. Maybe being a practice game it was worse, with less people going through the gates. :confused: Nice job on the pics anyway, i'll have to try and take my gear again some other time. I can't really leave it in the car though so it's a bit risk to take it, as it might make me miss the game all together.

Just a 400D and a 50-500mm lens. Maybe being a practice game it was worse, with less people going through the gates. :confused: Nice job on the pics anyway, i'll have to try and take my gear again some other time. I can't really leave it in the car though so it's a bit risk to take it, as it might make me miss the game all together.

Ah, the Bigma! Nice lens. People at the gates don't really know anything. My 70-200 2.8L is $2000 worth of glass, but doesn't have a huge zoom range. People can take in their point and shoots anywhere with 12x zoom and no one cares though.
I'd just take it and argue that you want to see the rules which disallow you from taking it in.

Ah, the Bigma! Nice lens. People at the gates don't really know anything. My 70-200 2.8L is $2000 worth of glass, but doesn't have a huge zoom range. People can take in their point and shoots anywhere with 12x zoom and no one cares though.
I'd just take it and argue that you want to see the rules which disallow you from taking it in.

Yeh I love my Bigma, great value, but definitely not the fastest lens in the bag, the 70-200 2.8 is also very nice. Thanks for the info, I'll take the risk and take the gear with me next time. :thumbsu:

Have you tried at SANFL games?

Great photos.

Just looking at the couple of pics with the new player dugouts reminded me they may as well rip out the first 10 rows of seats behind those things. Nobody wants to sit there and look thru the perspex.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back