Autopsy Player Review - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair point on Buckley, strongly disagree on the rest. Rowe's overall performance this season was bang on average, and should be the bare minimum for players going into the future.

Let's not give plaudits to players for being tall and following someone around for 2 hours.
Not sure the last sentence was needed.
That's all fine. I'm not going to argue somebody else's opinion. Merely offered up mine using yours as a template because I agreed with the majority of it. In the absence of half marks (B- or C+), that's were I felt those players leaned a little more towards. Wouldn't say they were clear cut B's or C's.

Not sure the last sentence was needed.
That's all fine. I'm not going to argue somebody else's opinion. Merely offered up mine using yours as a template because I agreed with the majority of it. In the absence of half marks (B- or C+), that's were I felt those players leaned a little more towards. Wouldn't say they were clear cut B's or C's.
Fair enough man, just making a stand on those who are endlessly praising Rowe for spoiling a lot. He's played above expectation, but only through an absence of regular failure.

The weekend's performance is a solid reminder that he is gone after 2017.

I posted this in the Rebuild Tracking thread (really good thread btw you should check it out) but thought i'd post this here as well. It's just the Under 24's, would take another 2 hours to include the senior platers. If anyone wants to take that on, feel free to. But this is a decent look at the kids' years.

View attachment 282737

Quick (well it took me a couple of hours) amalgamation of stats and things from this years efforts by the kids. Every player under 24 is listed here, as well as their age (at the end of the 2016 season) how many games they've played in their career (at the end of the 2016 season) as well as what each individual player did in each round, be they playing VFL, AFL or injured. The weekly updated row, is that players SEN Player Ratings points for each game, the three numbers at the start, middle and end of the season for each player are their rough AFL Rankings oint at each respective point of the season.

What you want to be looking at are the averages on the left hand side, the first average is SEN Points Per Games Played, this shows their performance out of 10 on a game by game basis. The second is how many AFL Rankings point each player has jumped per game over their entire career.

The SEN system is a good indicator of actual AFL performance, whilst the AFL Ranking average I have devised is a good indicator of a players potential and talent.

In Order:
SEN
P. Cripps - 7.1
S. Docherty - 6.77
S. Kerridge - 5.38
C. Byrne - 5.09
J. Weitering - 5.05
N. Graham - 4.92
B. Boekhurst - 4.71
L. Plowman - 4.68
D. Buckley - 4.27
J. Silvagni - 4.13
J. Lamb - 4.07
D. Cuningham - 4
C. Curnow - 3.67
L. Sumner - 3.25
M. Whiley - 3
K. Jaksch - 3

AFL
P. Cripps - 10.2
J. Weitering - 8.95
C. Byrne - 7.93
C. Curnow - 7.02
B. Boekhurst - 6.77
J. Weitering - 5.83
S. Docherty 5.59
N. Graham - 4.45
D. Cuningham - 4.43
D. Buckley - 4.28
M. Dick - 4.23
L. Plowman - 3.99
L. Sumner - 3.65
S. Kerridge - 3.03
K. Jaksch - 2.66
C. Smith - 2.47
J. Lamb - 2.35
M. Whiley - 1.7

Good effort FBI

Cripps was terrific this year but the one thing that wasn't on regular display, was just how much quicker he has become.

Maybe that leg injury slowed him down somewhat but the off-season had him doing multiple 40 metre sprints and he really motored on very well........not Usain Bolt well, but he jumped the mark well and acceleration was surprising.

Bet, we see him practice kicking/goal-kicking just a little more this year.

Positives:

Docherty became an elite player.

Cripps carried on his great form.

Curnow moved up a grade.

Simpson was at his very best.

Plowman and Sumner showed that they can play football.

Our 2015 draftees all showed enough to be excited about.

Tuohy was consistently good.

Matty Wright was a great get.

Disappointments:

Thomas will never be the player he was and the player he is is C grade.

Kreuzer will never be the player we hoped he would and is an average player.

Casboult will never learn to kick straight and is mentally fragile.

Boek, Jaksch and DVR have not delivered.

Anyone know why Lamb's stocks fell off the planet? He was getting regular game time for the first half of the year then none for the second half. Injured? Shite? Sumner took his spot?

What part is telling you that?

His extreme lack of pace or his extremely indifferent disposal skills.

His body skills haven't caught
What part is telling you that?

His extreme lack of pace or his extremely indifferent disposal skills.

Probably because he is a consistent performer at VFL level but can't translate that to AFL level- thought he would go okay once he was given a decent run but has struggled with the tempo

Anyone know why Lamb's stocks fell off the planet? He was getting regular game time for the first half of the year then none for the second half. Injured? Shite? Sumner took his spot?
Struggling with a calf niggle I believe. He needs to be able to run hard to play his role given his lack of express pace, and it escaped him in the second half of the season.

Walker - An end to a frustrating career that had some awesome highlights. Couldn't get going this year, his athleticism had just dropped off. Great servant.

Silvagni - Good start to his career. His best feature is his hands, clean and one touch under pressure, he uses it well and doesn't panic. If his endurance running improves he could be a dangerous player in the center who goes forward like his grandfather. Clean hands under pressure, hits targets with his handball and lays a strong tackle but can also take a grab. Would be nice to see his goal kicking become a little more solid. Technique looks good but misses a few easy ones. I think adding a little more size and endurance and a few more strings to his bow will be the key to his success.

Murphy - Started the season well until his leg fell off or what ever happened. He was our token "he's tracking well, should be 1-2 weeks away" player this season. Once he went out, our shallow midfield was exposed and we weren't much good.

Gibbs - One of the few top shelf players in the side. He along with Cripps, Docherty and Simpson carried this team and were the reason we didn't win another spoon. Had some amazing form patches and a few lulls but overall held his own in a very weak midfield.

Simpson - In career best form, probably should be AA half back. Not much to say really but he cut some sides up with his run and smarts. Has taken him a few years to settle into defence but now he's right on top of it.

Buckley - looked gone for all money in the first half of the season. Something has seemed to click because he has got himself up to AFL standard. His speed and booming long kick have been useful for us. I think he'll continue to improve, was good seeing him turn his season around, I think if he could develop that hard edge to his game that Simpson has he will go up a level.

Kreuzer - Not sure where the myth has come from the Kreuzer is battling or has declined or is carrying injuries. Played every game when he really didn't have to and was consistent and as good as he has ever been. He's not a star AFL player, never was but he put in a good honest effort in the ruck this season which is all a ruckman has to do. Took a few marks in the midfield and held his own against some of the league's better rucks. Consistent and honest results. Would like to see him get more of the ball and impact up forward a little more but that's just not in his game. Time to stop making excuses, there is nothing wrong with Kreuzers body, otherwise he would have been rested, this is what he is, been saying if for years, not a star, just a good honest footballer.

Cripps - A Real dominant display, he was one of a handful of players who really carried us this year. Clean hands and strong body and good footy nous really shone through. Talk of him matching Diesel, he'll have to hit the scoreboard more which will come from him working on his marking and leading as well as goal kicking accuracy. He;s got his midfield play about right. A little more ball on the outside which is where I see an increase in possession numbers coming from for him will really elevate him amongst the league's best.

McKay - Unfortunately got injured and didn't do a lot. His speed and agility looked impressive. What he will really be judged on is his hands and how well he marks under pressure. This is what separates the also runs from the guns. Most of us saw his brother dominate against us in the reserves. If he shows the same next year that will be great. I see him playing a lot of senior footy next season but perhaps not doing much just yet.

Kerridge - started off well but really fell away. He's filling a hole in our side that we need to eventually fill with a top class player. His lack of pace really hurts him and his skills are a bit rough at time. He does an adequate job and while we are where we are he's important to us.

Boekhorst - Fairly uneventful season from him. Thing that worries me about him is he is relying on pace and he doesn't have elite pace. Guys like Buckley, Simpson and Tuohy still have him covered and his light frame has him struggle in the contests. Needs to make a big statement next year if he's around.

Lamb - was given an extended run in the seniors, had his moments but lacked consistency. Problem for lamb, small forwards need something special about their game to make it. Pace, Freakish skills etc and he has none of it. Has aggression and has a go and is a fairly reliable kick for goal but his output is low and he doesn't seem to be able to impact in other positions.

Jones - looked gone for all money, last year playing without effort and pressure, not marking in the hands and looking lost out there. This year he looks like he's just set himself to have a go. He's flying for marks and hitting packs hard, chasing and applying pressure and he's getting results. Should have played a lot more games, we stuffed up there, he's finished to season in a way where he might be taken a bit more seriously at selection next year but he needs to keep up the effort. Could be a good foil to take key defenders away from young players and allow us to trade others.

Docherty - really had a starring year. Smart footballer and smart runner. Didn't always use the ball well but he's one of our best players and it's good to see him deservedly in the AA squad.

Viojo-Rainbow - Lacked consistency from all reports. Seemed to have the pace and skills but consistency probably not there. Really needed to push into other positions and prove he had more of an offensive game from what I gathered.

Rowe - filling in an important role in the side playing on the big forwards and doing it reasonably well. Skills let him down often but he's had a solid season.

Jaksch - unlucky not to play more senior games. Needs to play with more effort from what I have seen, second and third efforts and following up ground balls look to be what's lacking. Can mark and kick but hasn't put the rest together. More aggression, competitiveness and effort wouldn't go astray.

Sumner - has a long way to go. Really burnt out early in games. Might have missed some training and footy but to me he looked miles behind. Needs to add midfield to his repertoire. Needs to get significantly fitter and find consistent effort. Like his chasing and tackling but he's in the side to kick goals and get the footy and he didn't do that consistently.

Plowman - had a consistent season, held his opponent more often than not. Would have been good to see him offer more offensively but still early days.

Tutt - Capable of finding the footy in the AFL but just not quite using it well enough. Composure and disposal were the issues here.

Weitering - Had an exceptionally good season for a first year player. Will get better, will be interesting to see if he plays forward more.

Whiley - Just wasn't up to it. AFL quality inside midfielders should be racking up 35-40+ possessions regularly in the VFL and he wasn't. Disposal wasn't up to it and lacked leg speed.

Smith - came to us as a defender but was too small to play in defence in the AFL. IMO he needed to make it as a midfielder. We tried to turn him into a small forward which there wasn't much chance of succeeding as he really looked lost as a forward.

Foster - haven't seen him play much, his disposal numbers seem to read pretty well. From what I've heard is he gets beaten a bit often.

Armfield - had a pretty good season. Gave a lot as a small forward. Kicked goal, applied pressure and was decent.

Cuningham - Not much of him yet, possession numbers have been modest but went alright in the AFL. Will hopefully continue to improve.

C Curnow - just started to show a bit when he got injured. Reminds me a lot of Kouta, perhaps not quite as quick but potentially that sort of player. Saw enough to suggest he has a future.

Dick - From all reports he doesn't use it well. Gets enough of it in the VFL but we have enough of these types.

Graham - for some reason was used a lot up forward, particularly early in the season and that's not his go. Played some ok games in the midfield. He's a bit of a not quite player. He's a midfielder with one deficiency we don't need and that's pace.

Everitt - was poor from the start. Didn't run hard enough or apply enough defensive pressure. Effort was lacking and wasn't tough enough in the contests. Like most of our medium forwards, doesn't run hard enough.

Phillips - looks like a player. He and Kreuzer had similar output. I get the impression that perhaps he's being prepped to be our number one ruck some time. Like Kreuzer he didn't get a heap of it but took the odd nice mark, just be nice to see him do a little more.

E Curnow - probably leading our B&F for the first half of the season, was keeping top players to minimal disposal while getting a lot of it himself, often out doing them in the numbers. I think he's the best tagger in the league. Dropped off a bit towards the end, perhaps carrying a niggle or two.

Gorringe - He went ok when he got an opportunity. He's not a ruckmen though, very very weak in the ruck but ok as a forward. Gathers cleanly and uses it well by hand at ground level.

Thomas - played some ok games but he really looks cooked. Can't run or kick anymore. Either needs to get really fit or it will be his last season next year.

Jamison - didn't look capable from the get go. Lost his offensive aspects to his game and I don't think the team defence system we are trying to use really suited him. Either way his body seemed warn out and he made the right call. Great club servant.

Casboult - can take a mark but his kicking and running are crap. Pretty ordinary lead, no good when it hits the ground and pressure acts are minimal. He should be playing as a second ruck who can go forward.

Tuohy - Had an outstanding season, one of his best. Really looks to have improved his running. Think we should have tried him in the midfield even though that is robbing peter to pay paul.

White - a solid and consistent season. He does his job, doesn't offer loads offensively but he's a solid defender.

Wright - really good season from Wright. Gave a lot as a small forward and went into the midfield. Could not ask for more really.

Sheehan - two years out with injury, really bad luck, the guy has ability, be interesting to see whether we persist.

Gowers - from what I saw he looked solid but perhaps lacked some pace for that role at AFL level.

Wood - never got a look in this season, would have been solid but was solid in the VFL.

Byrne - really starred, loads of ability as a skillful running player. Shame he got such a bad injury.

Gallucci - another injured player who never got much of a chance.

Glass-McCasker - didn't notice him much, next season will be telling for him if he gets another run.

Korcheck - Looked to be able to mark and kick straight but perhaps running is the issue here, looks a tad slow.

Overall - we started with a really fit list and that won us a few games early. The new coach effect and Murphy were firing and when we lost that we faded. Playing two ruckmen didn't work, if we were playing for now, casboult must play as the second ruck but we are playing for the future and Phillips needs games. Playing too short up forward hurt us. We dropped Jones from a winning and functioning side and that really stuffed our forward structure. Our defence looked decent this season. Reasonable tall defenders, a bit extra height and some really good attacking runners. As has been the case for the last 16 years, our midfield's top looked good but lacked depth. When Murphy went down this really undid us. Our forward line was not functional. It lacks skills, pace and smart forwards. Players who can lead mark and impact at ground level as well as kick straight. We really need to trade aggressively and trade for the future as well as be mindful of free agency when re-signing players. We could have easily been exactly where we were last year if it wasn't for some good trading and better run with injuries. We just need to hit the draft and trade period and do a good job of it there and keep going.

Trade Bait
Kreuzer, Boekhorst, Jaksch, Graham, Everitt, Thomas, Casboult, White. These players may not be worth much, they may help acquire picks to ontrade. Some might be worth more than we think.

Hanging on
Lamb, Viojo-Rainbow, Whiley, Smith, Sheehan, Tutt, Gowers, Gallucci, Buckley

Probably another year
Korcheck, Glass-McCasker, Gorringe, Armfield

Gone
Walker, Foster, Dick, Wood, Jamison

Last edited:
More disappointments:

Byrne: Not because of his performances but because of his injury. Such a shame for someone that wouldn't have gone back to the VFL but now has to start from scratch again.

Gorringe: Some one please tell me why we gave him 2 years. I'd love to be wrong........but don't think I am.
Re Gorringe I get what you are saying. However in some of his senior games I was impressed with his inside work especially with handball. Seems to have a quick and clever footy brain. Might be worth trying in positions other than ruck.

Re Gorringe I get what you are saying. However in some of his senior games I was impressed with his inside work especially with handball. Seems to have a quick and clever footy brain. Might be worth trying in positions other than ruck.

I see a big difference in someone like Sheehan who engages fully for 120 minutes as opposed to Gorringe who picks his moments.

I'd love to say that will change but experience tells me it won't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wins for 2016:

1. SOS and the recruiting team - Sam Kerridge and Matty Wright (Crows boys) have both played their role well and had 43 games between them. Cost us hardly anything. Big win for SOS and Carlton. Sumner and Sauce look like having big futures in Navy Blue and Plowman has exceeded expectations.
2. Doc and Simmo - not named in AA squad for nothing, been our rocks down back and give us incredible drive from the back half.
3. Toss up between our draftees and the #9 here, but have to go with Cripps - huge impact this year and stiff to miss out on AA squad. Contest numbers are insane and is THE star of our side hands down. Best draft pick for us this century bar none.

Disappointments for 2016:

1. Depth players - Everitt, Graham, Jaksch, Lamb and the likes not coming on/struggling to find form hurt us as they're now old enough where they should be playing a strong role in our Best 22 but didn't.
2. Injury to Murph - underrated impact on our senior side that was felt immensely when he went down. No surprise that we won just 1 game in the second half of 2016 without the skipper.
3. No impact from rookie list - has been a good while since a Duigan/Garlett has stood up and demanded a spot from the RL. Byrne the most likely but injury really holding him back from developing into a star. Will be upgraded to seniors without a doubt. No other players putting their hands up suggests we'll wipe the rookie list clear barring maybe Sheehan then start again.

Matty411 harsh on the rookies there, Gallucci was having an impact but of slight frame, Gowers definitely did his bit, and JGM was trying to hold down FB in the VFL, where we were regularly s**t.

They deserve some consideration alongside Byrne and Sheehan. The lack of people exploding off the rookie list without some grooming via a club's VFL side prior reflects how refined the draft is becoming. These mature age guys and the ones who just missed out on the ND selection are getting selected in the national draft now.

Also, Duigan wasn't a rookie, which makes him doubly a s**t example in my book.

Matty411 harsh on the rookies there, Gallucci was having an impact but of slight frame, Gowers definitely did his bit, and JGM was trying to hold down FB in the VFL, where we were regularly s**t.

They deserve some consideration alongside Byrne and Sheehan. The lack of people exploding off the rookie list without some grooming via a club's VFL side prior reflects how refined the draft is becoming. These mature age guys and the ones who just missed out on the ND selection are getting selected in the national draft now.

Also, Duigan wasn't a rookie, which makes him doubly a s**t example in my book.
Ahh thanks for correcting me re Duigs mate! Poor recollection... Think we may keen Sheehan (injury), Galluci (role) and JGM (development) and agree it's partially due to your reasoning re weak VFL side. But I just want a guy to come on and explode like a Rockliff/Barlow type and demand a R1 spot. Is that too much to ask?

Ahh thanks for correcting me re Duigs mate! Poor recollection... Think we may keen Sheehan (injury), Galluci (role) and JGM (development) and agree it's partially due to your reasoning re weak VFL side. But I just want a guy to come on and explode like a Rockliff/Barlow type and demand a R1 spot. Is that too much to ask?
Just checked: Rockliff was a PSD pick, so they had him down training at the club and then snapped him up before the rookie draft.

Barlow was probably the last Barlow-type picked that late, look at Sam Menegola last year as an example. It's becoming much more precise as they model and evaluate how players will fit into their systems and how they'll be valued in the wider AFL community. Smith at 19, Harry Taylor in the first round and Marcus Adams are other examples.

I see a big difference in someone like Sheehan who engages fully for 120 minutes as opposed to Gorringe who picks his moments.

I'd love to say that will change but experience tells me it won't.
Agree that Sheehan is very composed and consistent. However at least in his senior appearances Gorringe seemed ok in his application. He may never make it but after seeing him play this season I have more faith in him than I did pre season.

Just checked: Rockliff was a PSD pick, so they had him down training at the club and then snapped him up before the rookie draft.

Barlow was probably the last Barlow-type picked that late, look at Sam Menegola last year as an example. It's becoming much more precise as they model and evaluate how players will fit into their systems and how they'll be valued in the wider AFL community. Smith at 19, Harry Taylor in the first round and Marcus Adams are other examples.
Killing me here Jimmae I might actually have to start researching this sh*t before I post if I'm not careful :D

Menegola was great - but as was said, the drafting/recruitment is getting better so there are less examples for rookie success of late (again, don't quote this as I have not verified the validity of this statement).

Bankable youf: Plowman, Docherty, Weitering, Byrne, Cripps, Cuningham, C.Curnow, Sylvagni, (maybe McKay and Buckley)
Starting quality oldies: Gibbs/Murphy/Simpson/E.Curnow/Tuohy
Ok Oldies: Kreuzer/Rowe/Casboult/Wright

Above is your genuine will play good week in week out players as starting 22. As one can see- it isn't balanced- too few mids and too few forwards.

Now Bolton can weave some magic out of c grader fill ins and pray: Desperate depth: Kerridge/Boekhurst/Sumner/Lamb/Graham/Phillips and if things get really really bad look to Embarrassments: Thomas/Jacksh/Whiley/Jones/Tutt

to actually get 22 players on the park.

Everyone not in top 3 lines should be on max 1 year contract left or extended - at best at most as in really you can't be serious.

Positive suprise potential ( Hail Mary) : Sheehan's body could come back 100% during pre-season, Jacksh might grow into a young man serious about playing AFL - instead of a lazy undisciplined care free nuff nuff who gives the coaches the willy wonkas. A couple of the talls living in VFL land explode in size and push for selection would love to have big Korchek destroy some opposition.
Negative surprise potential: Murphy's injury doesn't get better or severely restricts his running ability when he comes back = disaster for teh Club - because his absence pretty much saw all attacking midfield class GONE and cost us the lousyt second half of season.

2-3 quality mids and a genuine marking goal kicking forward required ASAP - and that is just to get competitive week in week out with top 6 sides.

2017 will be all about filling out starting 22 balance regarding age and position. 2017 - VFL will continue to be a joke on us and developing players.

From 2018 and onwards depth can be addressed much more seriously as far as players in 25-45 bracket goes - the Club should be planning to make VFL a 100% Carlton a reality by then if it is serious about long term sustainability

that is my 2cents worth based on exposed form on paddock in AFL.

Not many? Jaksch, Whiley, BB may get another year?
JAKSCH got some very low F ratings on here for his vfl effort and the couple afl games his played this year.Now Fraser did rate him in his VFL reviews as being a contributor and was named amongst best players more than 50 percent of his games for northern as showing signs of improvement in defence and attack.now we have to be careful of dumping a no.12 draft pick who is a mild mannered tall still potentially finding his feet at AFL level.yes he will be with us this pre season and potentially we will be seeing him again in AFL next year...obviously he has huge potential and no doubt it will be up to Jaksch how far he will be able to take his opportunity at Carlton,he doesnt have to step up that much to do that either...wouldn't it be great if we could have another player like Henderson.......like it or not he has potential and no doubt needs time and work otherwise if he cant lift a bit by mid next year he will have used up all of his excuses and time will have run out for him.

1AW- Sad to see him go but it was definitely time. Really struggled in some games this season.

2. Jack- Absolutely great first season for Jack. Surpassed most people's idea's for this season and has shown he has a future in this club.

3. MM- Brilliant when there. Sad to see his season ruined like that.

4. Gibbs- Mostly good. His best is brilliant, his worst is forgettable.

6. Simmo- One of our best.

7. Bucks- Good few games at the end. Has been lucky that we're struggling - may not have survived a list cull if we were better managed.

8. Matty K - Love the big fella but have big question marks over him. Not sure he can get back to his best.

9. Cripps- Simply outstanding. Elite at what he does.

11. Kerridge- A real 'goer' but his disposal let's him down at times. Still prefer watching him try then a Menzel type player that doesn't.

12. Boekhurst - I'm not sold on him. Definitely gives off a Kane Lucas vibe which worries me. Injuries didn't help.

13. Lamb - Love his forward pressure and has a real crack. Lack of goal threat is his big negative.

14. Liam - He's growing on me a bit. That one brilliant performance gives me hope he can be a solid player next season.

15. Doc- In the Simmo mould.

17. Rowe - I'd written him off in pre season. Boy was I wrong about him! Had a very good season.

18. KJ - Worried for him. Just don't see how it suddenly clicks. I hope I'm wrong but I suspect this is his last contract.

19. Sumner - Better goal sense than Jed but I'm not sold on him. Wouldn't mind increasing his tank to get him to run through the midfield from time to time.

20. Mr Plow - Showed enough to suggest he'll be a mainstay in this side for quite a while.

23 Weiters - Already great to watch. #1 pick has already paid dividends with him.

24 Whiley - Think that's him done. Just doesn't show enough unfortunately.

27. Army - Arguably our best forward this year. It's worrying we still rely on him but plays often above his skill level. Keep.

28. Cuningham - Looked good when given the chance. Can't wait to see more next season.

30. Charlie - Looked very exciting. With a better tank an injury run next season, he'll impress again.

32. Nicky G - Was always a big fan of his but this season I've fallen way off. Has some good games but just doesn't look like he belongs at an AFL level.

33. Everitt - Don't think we'll see him again in a navy blue guernsey. Has looked good in patches for us but questionable commitment is no longer acceptable and this picking and choosing when he goes has sealed his fate.

34. Phillips - Impressed with what I saw with big red. Not the most skillful but he plays a game I can get behind.

35. Ed - Love Edward. Never flashy but just a hard, grunt midfielder.

37. Gorringe - Don't imagine he'll make it. Looked only ok when he filled in.

38. Byrne - Hope the rehab is going well!

39. Thomas - I've been sad watching him go backwards. I've defended him on several occasions but it really looks like the game has passed him by. I don't imagine he'll get another contract anywhere once this deal runs out.

40. Jammo - Couldn't believe he wasn't selected early this season. Really sad to see him retire, thought he still had 2 or 3 years in him.

41. Levi - I so want Levi to do well. I really do. When he's on, he can almost be game changing. Unfortunately that only happens 1 or 2 games a year. The mental part of the game leaves him wanting unfortunately.

42. Zach - Very decent season from the Irishman. If it's his last season in the navy blue, I'm glad he's going out with that form.

43. White - One of my fav blues. Nothing special about him but would give absolutely everything possible for the team. I wish we had 2 or 3 more of him. If Jaksch could pick up White's mentality, he'd be 100 times the player.

46 Wright - Did really well this season. Kicked goals, chased and tackled. Happy to have him here for the foreseeable future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back