Player Sponsorship Player Sponsorship 2013

Which opton do you prefer to contribute to?

• Player sponsorship and membership / ticketing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That's interesting isn't it. The random draw. I'm going to be drawn my favourite player off all time I can sense it, Justin Westhoff :)

Who would be like as their player? The new Chad would be cool.

I'm lazy and don't wanna read all 7 pages.....but is this full?
How much is it to join?
When is the money needed by?
How do you pay?

I'm lazy and don't wanna read all 7 pages.....but is this full?
How much is it to join?
When is the money needed by?
How do you pay?

No such thing as full here. We have paid off the player sponsorship for this year but will take some carryover into next year. We also have the option of purchasing tickets to club events and allocating to contributors, donating to the charity associated with John McCarthy, donating to other club fundraising initiatives.

Plenty of options which we will discuss with contributors. PM Macca19 for payment details. It is via a BSB electronic transfer to an account created by the Board coordinators.

While a great idea, it seems I missed the boat for player sponsorship

Ill jump on early next year

While a great idea, it seems I missed the boat for player sponsorship

Ill jump on early next year
Don't forget the great looking badge you get to wear with honour when you sign up :) That's worth it in it's own right :)

Well i didn't get an answer from Macca so it looks like hookers and cocaine is where my money is going!

If you haven't already hit the Adult Relaxation Services section of the tiser, check your PM's.

If you haven't already hit the Adult Relaxation Services section of the tiser, check your PM's.

That reads like you're branching out, Ford. Moderating not paying the bills?

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That reads like you're branching out, Ford. Moderating not paying the bills?

;)

One's for love, one's for business. I'll leave you to work out which is which. :p

In case I haven't mentioned this before, I don't need to be in any raffles for match-day tickets and I'm usually too busy for the events. I'd like to keep my hat in the ring for the merch if any. Sorry to be difficult fellas.

In case I haven't mentioned this before, I don't need to be in any raffles for match-day tickets and I'm usually too busy for the events. I'd like to keep my hat in the ring for the merch if any. Sorry to be difficult fellas.

Well now that you've ruined Easter for everyone how about working on Christmas?

+1 here thanks

The current paid up list:

Macca
Powerstufff
Janey
natman
Chief
Crimson Raven
bomber clifford
pastmyprimus
Asgardian
REH
Spookism
Kaysee
powerkat
Forzaport
Moses01
SOG35
PAUR
S.Patrol.G
Timmyd33
Tribey
Ford
Phoenix
ReCOGnise
*PAF
Eddie Dingle
Fishing Rick
Crazy Big Al
Janus
Pakeha
Oliver King
Nivek48
Portia

Let me know if you have been missed.

Port Adelaide season launch is this Thursday 21 March at Adelaide Oval starting at 6.30pm.

Janey are you available to attend as a BigFooty representative?

Sadly Janey is unavailable so reCOGnise your number has rolled up on the magic dice. How is your schedule looking? Get your people to call my people. ;)

I'm interstate so match day tickets or events arent of use ... please keep me in for other draws.

Back