Multiplat PUBG: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - survival first/third person shooter

Remove this Banner Ad

The new map is really good, can only play it solo in 3rd person though or FPP in squads. Giving it another go anyway.
I think my video card has fallen too far behind for PUBG. Or the monitor refresh rate is too low. Shots just going through people for no damage. People shooting me before they appear from behind corners.

I think my video card has fallen too far behind for PUBG. Or the monitor refresh rate is too low. Shots just going through people for no damage. People shooting me before they appear from behind corners.

Excuse me Big Interest Group, LLC, I need another $1500 for "server upgrades". No, it's fine, I can install them myself.

Tried again after long break. Unplayable atm. Crashing to desktop sometimes 3x per game, unsustainable. A million anti cheat engines running seems to be ******* it. This is with i7-8700, 16g ram, 1070ti 64 bit OS and updated drivers. And there's still cheats despite all that. Don't bother with it. Even map selection is stuffed. There's no RNG, for example in 10 games I got the terminal map 5x, volcano 3x, sanhok and 1 Miromar. 0 Erengal as usual

Tried again after long break. Unplayable atm. Crashing to desktop sometimes 3x per game, unsustainable. A million anti cheat engines running seems to be ******* it. This is with i7-8700, 16g ram, 1070ti 64 bit OS and updated drivers. And there's still cheats despite all that. Don't bother with it. Even map selection is stuffed. There's no RNG, for example in 10 games I got the terminal map 5x, volcano 3x, sanhok and 1 Miromar. 0 Erengal as usual
I’ve been playing with no issues on a much weaker PC, might be a problem on your end.

i think i put like 2k hours into this from 17 to 20 would love to play again, but feel like it would be completely dead? anyone still playing? can ya actually get games?

i think i put like 2k hours into this from 17 to 20 would love to play again, but feel like it would be completely dead? anyone still playing? can ya actually get games?
I still have it installed - I will try now.

I still play this a couple of times a week.

There are quite a few bots in each game, especially if you play outside of the peak hours, but I don't often have to queue for more than a minute to get into a game.

Going F2P has boosted player numbers as well.

Has had a bit of a resurgence since it went to free to play earlier this year.

Still has some quiet times but last weekend I played Fri and Sat night and queue times were consistently less than a minute with little to no bots during peak time.

They rotate the new maps but keep the originals.

I still play quite a lot. Sometimes you can get bot lobbies and if you're not playing at peak times. Solo's and Duo's harder to fill lobbies but squads at peak times can be almost full with little to no bots.

Free to play and two new large maps in Taego and Deston have really jump started PUBG again.

The big problem for me at the moment is with Deston just being released they have a Deston only server and then other maps server but with the player base being quite small, this just splits them which is quite annoying. Sometimes the boys and I will get on and play Deston and there is like 1-2 squads in with us and 85 bots or whatever. Then we change from Deston to other maps and its quite full. Then sometimes it can be the other way around where we get some bot lobbies in other maps and Deston can be full.

What they need to do is just pop Deston in rotation but give it a heavy % of you landing a Deston game, that way it keeps everyone together to minimise bot games. Just have to wait for them to do this as they always do this with new maps.

But once Deston gets put into rotation, it's gonna be great, 4 massive maps in Erangel, Miramar, Taego and Deston, sprinkle a little Vikendi in there and hopefully no Sanhok and happy days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are quite a few bots in each game,
maybe i can finally win easy games ahah

but nah thats mad your still able to get into games deffs gonna download it tonight i feel like there might be some nostalgia from mid 2017s that hit me cause man that was peak gaming for me especially that was my first year out of school so my gap year and i just played pubg all year aha

actually mad keen

PUBG now has a bring back system for dead teammates on some maps.

Haven't had a chance to use as yet but might provide a nice change up to the game if anyone is playing or wants to give it a go again.

PUBG now has a bring back system for dead teammates on some maps.

Haven't had a chance to use as yet but might provide a nice change up to the game if anyone is playing or wants to give it a go again.

yeah, it works really well

especially in duos if the other team are jerks who like to thirst and your team mate can finish them off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back