Multiplat PUBG: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - survival first/third person shooter

Remove this Banner Ad

SYeChOo-p6HqgFN4WSR123DZvBpvhcV1l0egisRHLcY.png

I tried the Mini14 I think its new as I have never seen it before. Its a nice sniper rifle with green ammo, picked it up at Novo. I put a flash hider and 8x on it and got my longest ever kill. I was on the beach ridge and took down a guy who arrived by boat. It has 20 rounds before you have to reload so its really good for me as I usually need a lot of shots to kill and I can focus on the target a long time.

200 hours in, finally got my first solo chicken dinner. Had probably a dozen in duo and squad but it's nice to finally do it alone, even if i did only fire 4 bullets for the game.

Also, i have no idea how far i have to lead my shots with the new sniper, the bullets seem so slow

After this update I can hear all players even when I have team only or None selected.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mine was laggy as s**t last night ended up rage quitting because it was basically unplayable

Have you tried ctrl t and just muting all voice chat?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did get a few drops up into Stalber and besides having to jump to get into the garages the loot is pretty good up there now especially the radar building.

Didn't get down into the new town though
We jumped to the new town with about 35 others.
It was good for 2 mins tops.... Our squad managed to take 5 or 6 with us tho!

200 hours in, finally got my first solo chicken dinner. Had probably a dozen in duo and squad but it's nice to finally do it alone, even if i did only fire 4 bullets for the game.

Also, i have no idea how far i have to lead my shots with the new sniper, the bullets seem so slow
Lead less. It has the highest muzzle velocity of all the 5.56 weapons.
The Mini 14 shoots lasers. My new favourite gun easily.

Lead less. It has the highest muzzle velocity of all the 5.56 weapons.
The Mini 14 shoots lasers. My new favourite gun easily.

I've heard it's well OP, i'm pretty sure the bloke who 3 shot me with it thought so as well

We jumped to the new town with about 35 others.
It was good for 2 mins tops.... Our squad managed to take 5 or 6 with us tho!

I'll have to have a crack tonight, keen for some squads later on if you need people

the new mini gun is sweet. Lots of them all over the map too so i think the spawn rate will be nerfed at some stage.

Really enjoying the fog environment too. The ghostly sound with the silhouettes makes you feel like you are fighting on Alcatraz

the new mini gun is sweet. Lots of them all over the map too so i think the spawn rate will be nerfed at some stage.

Really enjoying the fog environment too. The ghostly sound with the silhouettes makes you feel like you are fighting on Alcatraz

have not seen a mini or a fog game :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back