Multiplat PUBG: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - survival first/third person shooter

Remove this Banner Ad

914F20A55C3E3E4CBAB9708C39AAEB7863DA4125

Sterge you little ripper.

is there anything worse in this game than killing a bloke looting his supply drop weapon with full attachments and then dying running to the zone because you weren't paying attention
Yeah. Looting for 20 mins to have the perfect setup only to die without firing a single shot.

kills i had to leave!

so you won with no bullets and 2 blokes dying outside the circle? nice.
After leaping out of a third-floor window and running around outside the blue zone. The other guys didn't know what was going on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After leaping out of a third-floor window and running around outside the blue zone. The other guys didn't know what was going on.

I legit panicked and thought I was in the zone, one of my finest moments nailing the manual crouch jump from the third floor and getting the win combined with one of my worst moments almost dying to the blue with 3 people left :p

Chief watch the kill feed here. 3 left, house bloke starts shooting at the 3rd bloke and knocks him before he dies, that means they were on the same team and house guy killed his team mate lol

Chief watch the kill feed here. 3 left, house bloke starts shooting at the 3rd bloke and knocks him before he dies, that means they were on the same team and house guy killed his team mate lol

Haaahahhaha! We were trying to piece together what the hell happened :)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pretty sure it doesn't. If he was, it would say that "Cooperib" was knocked by "yepaopao", not by the playzone.

yeah but he was 100% shooting over there and not at me because I was toast if he shot me.

The playzone may have got the final tick but he def helped, same with me shooting him I lit him up but the playzone stole my kill :p

Nailed that crouch jump :handok:

I can get it about 70-80% of the time since removing the bind.

Totally clutched it though, think i was calm despite the stuff up with the zone because i didn't realise there was only 3 left

Arrrrghhh I spotted the last guy too, got up to crouch from prone and unloaded but without compensator and only level 2 armor I couldn't get the job done. I only had 1 kill going into the final 5 so I pushed it a bit.

Not sure if its been buffed but Scar L with 2x has become my favorite gun atm. Had a single fire M4 with 8x as non primary in this game as well.

20170927003303_1.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back