Multiplat PUBG: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - survival first/third person shooter

Remove this Banner Ad

This might be an obvious tip but if you want to have an enjoyable round avoid using vehicles unless you absolutely have to.

• You are easier to hear coming
  • You can get picked off with no defense
  • Less kills and overall interest since you will often drive to sets of buildings and wait for the next circle
  • Easy to spot
After having some dismal rounds this week last night I made sure to not use any vehicles unless I had to and I regularly got 5+ kills in duos and got to end game more often.

This might be an obvious tip but if you want to have an enjoyable round avoid using vehicles unless you absolutely have to.

• You are easier to hear coming
  • You can get picked off with no defense
  • Less kills and overall interest since you will often drive to sets of buildings and wait for the next circle
  • Easy to spot
After having some dismal rounds this week last night I made sure to not use any vehicles unless I had to and I regularly got 5+ kills in duos and got to end game more often.
It depends how and when you use a vehicle, I certainly don’t agree with a don’t use them policy as a rule.

These are some guidelines me and the people I drop with use for vehicles.

- Best used early first 1-2 circles to reposition to high loot but unreachable from plane areas. Eg. plane flies from Mylta power to Primorsk with a northern circle. We would find a vehicle and re-position to yasnya.

- The previous situation would also be great for loot drop hunting, with circle north but plane south there is often a lot of unattended loot drops in the north that you need a vehicle to get to.

- don’t drive up to buildings that you want to loot drive near them then walk in.

- vehicles are great for disengaging from a disadvantaged fight.

- we find it better to drive over an open field then run over in late circles, as long as your driving to cover that’s not a building.

First game of the long weekend.

292thdy.jpg

What type of kill is everyone's most satisfying?

Vehicle, grenade, sniper, pistol, crossbow, etc?

Multi kills with a nade are always great. Something really satisfying about a one hit crossbow kill though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, you will need to learn the map but when the game starts you are on a level playing field.

Thanks, have been looking at it for a while and I like the idea - just not sure how welcoming it is to noobs....

Thanks, have been looking at it for a while and I like the idea - just not sure how welcoming it is to noobs....
You will take some practice to get up to speed. And of course you will almost never win given the number of hackers.

I just report every vaguely arsey kill now.

You will take some practice to get up to speed. And of course you will almost never win given the number of hackers.

I just report every vaguely arsey kill now.

I have heard about that and how many people are playing - so just wondered if it was relatively noob friendly....

i had the biggest rage quit last night. Had good loot including a suppressed Kar98 with 8x scope and bullet loops. Sweet on meds, ammo and armour. Next yellow circle spawns to our advantage with only a slither of maybe 10m between the blue line and the yellow. Somehow a duo sneaks behind us and shoots me in the back. * knows what my teammate was looking at. To make matters worse, we killed 3 duos between us - i got 1 and he was rewarded with 5. Threw my headset across the room and Alt F4.

This game really needs to adopt a Battlefield 1 system where the teammate who does the most damage to a player gets given the frag. Really annoying hitting a target 5 times in the chest only for a teammate to finish the bloke off with 1 round and get the kill.

i had the biggest rage quit last night. Had good loot including a suppressed Kar98 with 8x scope and bullet loops. Sweet on meds, ammo and armour. Next yellow circle spawns to our advantage with only a slither of maybe 10m between the blue line and the yellow. Somehow a duo sneaks behind us and shoots me in the back. **** knows what my teammate was looking at. To make matters worse, we killed 3 duos between us - i got 1 and he was rewarded with 5. Threw my headset across the room and Alt F4.

This game really needs to adopt a Battlefield 1 system where the teammate who does the most damage to a player gets given the frag. Really annoying hitting a target 5 times in the chest only for a teammate to finish the bloke off with 1 round and get the kill.
It should just record the number of kills in total by your squad. Encouraging people to play a more team-centric game rather than getting caught up in who gets the credit.

The best teammates in my experience cover you, share loot and prioritize rezzing their squad rather than finishing off knocked enemies. Individual kill counts just encourages selfish play imo.

It should just record the number of kills in total by your squad. Encouraging people to play a more team-centric game rather than getting caught up in who gets the credit.

The best teammates in my experience cover you, share loot and prioritize rezzing their squad rather than finishing off knocked enemies. Individual kill counts just encourages selfish play imo.
haha thats definitely not what happens in my experience. Even with close mates as soon as someone is killed everyone just rushes the corpse to get what loot they can. Even funnier is when one teammate in duos is knocked, as soon as i get the revive off its rush to the enemys corpse. Nevermind healing up with a 1st aid just in case we encounter more enemies. Its a mad rush to see who can get what. The scopes, level 3 armour and sniper rifles disappear like no tomorrow.

haha thats definitely not what happens in my experience. Even with close mates as soon as someone is killed everyone just rushes the corpse to get what loot they can. Even funnier is when one teammate in duos is knocked, as soon as i get the revive off its rush to the enemys corpse. Nevermind healing up with a 1st aid just in case we encounter more enemies. Its a mad rush to see who can get what. The scopes, level 3 armour and sniper rifles disappear like no tomorrow.

And one sneaky grenade ends the entire squad :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back