PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better off grabbing the physical if your able to still get all the added goodies.
Its just the map now iirc. All the goodies were in the first print editions. I cant find my soundtrack anywhere, which is annoying.

To those complaining about the sound of the console, i've found sometimes it depends on what sort of cabinet it is on can also increase the noise due to vibration through the wood etc. Or at least that certainly was the case with my PS3.

Should knock off uncharted friday night. Any games i have to play on ps4 before i give the console back to my mate?

Since someone already mentioned Ratchet & Clank.

If you like Dark Souls get Bloodborne.
If you like Telltale games or Life Is Strange then Until Dawn is a good version of those games.

If you've been an Xbox gamer all of your life then God of War III Remastered, Heavy Rain Remastered or Tearaway could be worth your time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any ideas what Mad Max on PS4 would fetch for L2 member on trade in? Trying to maximize trade in value by deciding which of the backlog to knock off next.

If it's bugger all (which im assuming with so many sales for it, it might), might hold off. Other option is to get through Origins/City (Wii U which would probably get me a packet of twisties) and then Arkham Knight on PS4 which will still hold value in a couple of months im hoping.

Any ideas what Mad Max on PS4 would fetch for L2 member on trade in? Trying to maximize trade in value by deciding which of the backlog to knock off next.

If it's bugger all (which im assuming with so many sales for it, it might), might hold off. Other option is to get through Origins/City (Wii U which would probably get me a packet of twisties) and then Arkham Knight on PS4 which will still hold value in a couple of months im hoping.

$10-15.

I can help if you're not in a rush. Pretty busy until sometime next week..
Thanks heaps mate. Was trying to get it legit today and found a guy who wanted to swap wins. All good now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back