PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok lads, been an xboxer all my life and have just bought a PS4

Got the unchartered collection, UC4, the last of us and plan to get no mans sky when it comes out.

Anything else I need to get onto?
If you like arcade racers, Driveclub is way cheap now and has one of the best value for money season passes.

My mate had a ps4 just sitting in its box doing nothing so i borrowed it to play a few of the exclusives. Looking foward to ratchet and clank, uncharted and maybe the ff x remake. The dashboard feels so strange after using xbox one for the past year or so but its good once you get used to it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Already on division on xbox ;)

Basically got the PS4 for exclusives and the odd single player game that will look better on the ps4 or game that the controller will suit better (which is next to none :p)

Same here. Got PS4 for UC4, to play online (majority of friends have PS4) and for hopefully TLOU 2.

Xbox for everything else.

Both are fairly simple. I find things with ease on both systems.
Really? I can't find s**t. No idea where to.find my installed games. Find them by luck. The fact the game in the disk tray isn't the centre of attention and I have to go searching for that shits me even further.

It takes a little longer to get use to than the PS4. You're obviously more a PS guy? I'm the opposite love both consoles but use the Xbox more and everything is quite simple once you know what you're doing.

It's definitely a more complex set up to the PS4 though.

Just brought Mad Max & Life is strange.

Can't say no for that price.

Yup I Brough life is strange

Tempted to grab heavy rain / dark souls combo for 29 ......

Geez gaming is cheap ...to be honest I'm not into big DLC extra purchases for games ....rather spend that cash on newly discounted games

Went hock shopping in Perth ...scored need for speed rivals for free....I brought a skateboard and he said he could chuck it in for free....bonus

.......I have so many games now ....12 on disc on about ten on digital ......I wait for the bargains also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back