PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all episodes say free it seems like you've already purchased it in the past.

The 3 versions of Metro Redux are the 'Metro Redux' version which has Metro 2033 and Last Light. The other two are those titles on sale individually. If you want both games you go for the one titled 'Metro Redux'.
Thanks mate

Was life is strange a PS plus deal before? I must have added it if so?

Well Life really is Strange....I'm pretty certain I've never bought it so makes no sense as to why it says each episode is free on the deal page...
Yeah I just noticed as I grabbed Madmax, I can download ep 2-5 but have to pay for episode one despite buying the whole deal a bit ago.

What would be the better buy? 1TB console with R&C (which I would buy anyway) and Minecraft for $499 or the Uncharted console with UC and Doom (which I don't want) for 599?

What would be the better buy? 1TB console with R&C (which I would buy anyway) and Minecraft for $499 or the Uncharted console with UC and Doom (which I don't want) for 599?
Not worth the themed PlayStation for 100. You barely look at your console, and the excitement from a different looking console will wither away to normalcy after a while anyway.

Whats the uncharted console 500gb? Will cost you an extra $80-$150 for a new hard drive as well.
Nah it's 1TB, would not even consider if it were a 500GB. Also comes with 6 months free Presto ;) But I think I am probably better off going with the cheaper standard console. Everything else I have is black too. Plus no wait time.

Hmm I backed up my PS4 data on to a USB. It says you can copy saved data back to your PS4 but nothing is appearing when I try to. Looks like all I can do is used the back up data as a full restore.
I just want to be able to save some old game applications (not saved data) and be able to put it back on my PS4 at a later date without having to re-download gigs upon gigs. Anyone know if this is possible? or is it only the save game data that you can back up individually?

Hmm I backed up my PS4 data on to a USB. It says you can copy saved data back to your PS4 but nothing is appearing when I try to. Looks like all I can do is used the back up data as a full restore.
I just want to be able to save some old game applications (not saved data) and be able to put it back on my PS4 at a later date without having to re-download gigs upon gigs. Anyone know if this is possible? or is it only the save game data that you can back up individually?

No, you cant pick what games to restore. its a full restore only for game data. but save data and photos/videos you can pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks. Dammit.

The feature is for upgrading drives not making room on current ones. but it kinda sucks. but having anything less then 1TB is useless. i have a 2TB drive in mine because i kept running out of space.

Is there any quick way to delete screenshots? As in, where I can just scroll down the list and select which ones I want to delete all at once, rather than having to manually delete them?
You can select/deselect all or tick which ones you want to delete on a folder level.

Press the options button whilst highlighting a screenshot in the capture gallery

Capture.PNG

You can select/deselect all or tick which ones you want to delete on a folder level.

Press the options button whilst highlighting a screenshot in the capture gallery

View attachment 245289
Thanks mate.

Matter of interest, can I turn off the automatic trophy screenshot? My gallery is full of them but I swear I had a setting that I thought did it turned off...

Thanks mate.

Matter of interest, can I turn off the automatic trophy screenshot? My gallery is full of them but I swear I had a setting that I thought did it turned off...
Its from the share settings menu I am pretty sure. Press/hold (whatever your settings are) to bring up that upload menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back