PlayStation VR

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't find the demo's on the mobile app. Seems some games aren't showing up unless I search for them either. Will take a look when I get my headset tomorrow I guess.

Yeah I saw them on the PS5, but I just checked the app and if you go into the game you can select the demo version. From memory it was Horizon, RE Village, Star Wars and some others.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just had a race in Gran Turismo and it looks incredible. I'll have to spend a bit of time when I am not meant to be working to try and find that "sweet spot" for the headsrt though.

I only tend to play 1 or 2 games at a time so that's not a concern as long as there's a couple of good ones and that appears to be so.

Yeah there’s enough there to keep me going for a while, I haven’t owned a VR system so it’s all new.

I only tend to play 1 or 2 games at a time so that's not a concern as long as there's a couple of good ones and that appears to be so.

VR games seldom have much staying power though which is a concern. Not to mention anyone who already has PCVR has likely played most of the games on offer.

Yeah it seems mickleboy really struggles to compliment anything thats not PC related.

It doesn't matter what PCVR has. Nobody gives a s**t. This is a playstation headset for my playstation console that allows me to play these games that I would never have played otherwise. And for a much cheaper price of entry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it seems mickleboy really struggles to compliment anything thats not PC related.

It doesn't matter what PCVR has. Nobody gives a s**t. This is a playstation headset for my playstation console that allows me to play these games that I would never have played otherwise. And for a much cheaper price of entry.

Huh? I use the PS5 pretty extensively actually (and I think it is an overall ripper console), I just wonder if this thing is going to be supported enough.

I'm not even shitting on the hardware, I only use a Quest 2 which is actually a much inferior product. I'm simply stating the launch library is awfully limited without the ability for the community to flesh it out.

Last edited:
I'm not concerned. A good game is a good game. Iirc you were in here when the first one came out with a lot of negativity as well.

Better memory than me, I went back and had a look.

I was concerned about the resolution, library and move controllers being unsuitable.... I don't think it'd be unfair to say that was pretty accurate 🤷🏼‍♂️

I enjoyed the first one so no I don't think your persistent negativity was valid. If you think it's rubbish then there's no need for you to be in this thread any longer. You think it's rubbish. We get it. Cya.

I'm not even saying it's rubbish though, all I have said is the launch library is limited and I have concerns over whether it will be adequately supported (even moreso when PSVR1 was not).

Talk about an overreaction.

I'm not even saying it's rubbish though, all I have said is the launch library is limited and I have concerns over whether it will be adequately supported (even moreso when PSVR1 was not).

Talk about an overreaction.
Nah it's the beginning of a persistent line of posting from you where you express faux 'concern' over aspects of something you clearly have no intention of engaging with. Rinse and repeat from last time.

And lol at 'I can't even remember'.

I look forward to you proving me wrong.

Nah it's the beginning of a persistent line of posting from you where you express faux 'concern' over aspects of something you clearly have no intention of engaging with. Rinse and repeat from last time.

And lol at 'I can't even remember'.

I look forward to you proving me wrong.

You're literally talking about posts from 7 years ago fella! My BigFooty posts don't rate that highly in terms of commiting to long term memory 😅

I would absolutely pick one of these up if Sony is going to properly support it, by all reports the tech itself is extremely good.

I wont continue this discussion any further. Apologies for my original comment.

So far I've given GT, Kayak and Drums Rock a go. GT and Kayak gave me a little sickness so will definitely need to regain my "VR Legs". Both are beautiful games though. The Kayak one in particular is incredibly nice looking.

Drums rock is much better than I expected it to be. Hopefully they'll build their song catalog and have the original artists doing their songs rather than covers but it really enjoyable to sit there banging away on these virtual drums. This one will be a regular in my game rotation I think.

Will give Pavlov and the star wars demo a go tonight at some stage. The future is looking very bright for this. Its a massive step up from the PSVR1.

Drums rock is much better than I expected it to be. Hopefully they'll build their song catalog and have the original artists doing their songs rather than covers but it really enjoyable to sit there banging away on these virtual drums. This one will be a regular in my game rotation I think.

How are the haptics for it? That's one of the things that really intrigues me in terms of better immersion. If it's capable of making the different toms and cymbals actually feel different, that'd be a huge step up.

Not sure it’s been mentioned but there will be 5 new PSVR2 games (no first party) in the State of Play later this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back