Switch Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu and Eevee

Remove this Banner Ad

hahaha ohnonononono!!!

GDizSJq.png

if you're still waiting for pokemon to give you some difficult hardcore JRPG experience you need to check out some other games!!

Main thing to take out of this was that you need a certain type of Pokémon to enter the gym but you don’t need that Pokémon to battle the trainers or gym leader, it’s only for entry.

Also no held items or abilities which would tie into the original Pokémon yellow anyway so that’s no biggie for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knew I should have waited for a pokemon console. :(
I think they look terrible. I really would have bought another switch for a decent looking Pokemon console. :(

Honestly couldn't have less interest in this if I tried. My fingers are tightly crossed for the mainline game but I'm apprehensive.

What exactly do you want??
I'm not that into this series at all, but if I'm a fan of something i would have some enthusiasm for new content.

If a basic Metroid game came out on the switch i'd be happy as a fan. Not everything has to be a 10/10 opus classic.

What exactly do you want??
Something that's not clearly softened, simplified and made easier to appeal to a younger audience that's less invested in the source material and more dipping their toe in the water because of Go.

I'm not the target audience for this game - I know it, and that's fine. I'm not convinced this doesn't leak over to the main game, though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back