Switch Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu and Eevee

Remove this Banner Ad

I ended up playing around 5 hours last night, just about to walk onto the SS Anne. Its different, but a good different, actually finding it really relaxing. It was nice to explore mount moon without the constant zubat attacks!

It might not be the pokemon game everyone wanted, but from an unselfish perspective it is going to introduce a whole new generation of kids to pokemon

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where and how?

I am absolutely breezing through the game without any difficulties.
Against an ace trainer with a Dodrio, Sandslash and I think a Raichu. The Dodrio made a mess of me, I’ve also been avoiding a few trainers along the way so I wouldn’t be too OP, the balancing has been good so far in terms of levels of trainers

I actually lost a battle, haven’t lost a battle in a Pokémon game for a looooong time
Yeah Surge beat me and my poorly crafted party. Got him the second time though playing a bit more tactfully rather than run and gun.

Current team so far at Fuschia

Eevee
Victreebell (loved the way Bellsprout ran around so grew attached to it)
Nidorino (will be Nidoking once I get Poison Jab)
Chansey (love having a Chansey in the early game but it does really suck)
Beedrill (remembered half way through that Megas are in the game so would love to use its mega)

Using the last spot to evolve lower level Pokémon, once I get Shellder/Cloyster they will fill the final spot, Chansey is on limited time

still waiting on my copy, thanks aus post ya dicks :'(

more interested in next years entry, however i lost count of the number of times i played through Red as a kid (never had any other pokemon games except i borrowed silver from a mate once & got through it). expectations are low based off what everyone has said re difficulty, etc. but should be fun to blast through it anyway i hope.

I'm loving it. I love only needing to use one hand so my other hand is free to hold my balls. The game looks great and plays just like pokemon. My only issue is, it plays just like pokemon. Everything is so slow.

*text says pokemon just fainted*
*show unskippable animation of pokemon fainting*

I don't know why stuff like that doesn't happen at the same time. Why cant the text and the animation happen at the same time. That type of stuff (QoL stuff) has been my issue with pokemon for years.

Right now I'd buy a Gold/Silver version of this in a heart beat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back