The Law Police

Remove this Banner Ad

I think our guys are infinitely better than most countries, but there are still plenty of pricks. I reckon I'm running at about 50/50 with good/bad experiences. Oddly, most of the good were when I was blind drunk (not actually doing anything wrong). Most of the bad have been when I've been a victim of crime (or a friend or relative was the victim).

It was all the fault of the woman who kept yelling, "Stop beating him." The cops did eventually take her advice, and stopped beating him.

I'm sure the pigs involved are now undertaking lots of state financed "therapy"

The schizophrenic kid probably couldn't afford the health care.

Bowling people is about to become legal for NSW cops.

I suppose this will come in handy when a "throw down" is not at hand.

Police Who Pre-Emptively Kill Suspected Terrorists Will Be Protected

The NSW government is set to introduce new laws by the end of this month which give police immunity for pre-emptively shooting a person they suspect of terrorism, even if that person does not pose an imminent threat to others.

NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian announced that she will support all 45 of the recommendations from the coronial inquest report into the Lindt Café siege, and will prioritise those which give police more powers and protect them from civil and criminal prosecution.

New South Wales Police Commissioner Mick Fuller acknowledged that police already have the power to “shoot-to-kill” people they suspect of terrorism in situations analogous to the recent London attacks – where they pose an imminent threat to public safety.

However, he feels that situations like the Lindt Cafe siege are a grey area, as it was unclear whether Man Haron Monis was going to act upon his threats.

http://www.sydneycriminallawyers.co...-kill-suspected-terrorists-will-be-protected/

I am all for pre-emptive strikes on terrorists. Should have happened years ago imo.

Courageous decision, and I for one hope Victoria follows the example set by the good and just NSW Premier. We must allow our police force to protect us from the terrorist death cults.

boy oh boy

now that is a genuine slippery slope

and watch the shills who think it's a great idea

I swear he was waving an ISIS flag!!! It looked like an ISIS flag!

He had a butter knife, HE MUST BE A TERRORIST!

images

I am all for pre-emptive strikes on terrorists. Should have happened years ago imo.

Courageous decision, and I for one hope Victoria follows the example set by the good and just NSW Premier. We must allow our police force to protect us from the terrorist death cults.

define a terrorist

we've had some people try to make the two clowns who threw glitter at Andrew Bolt be considered a terrorist group

define a terrorist

we've had some people try to make the two clowns who threw glitter at Andrew Bolt be considered a terrorist group
I think the police pretty much know where the jihad terror threats are coming from, where they reside, and where they are radicalised. They are in all likelihood itching to flex their muscle and get on the front foot in this war on terror.

I hope they are arming our police forces with appropriate weaponry, and not sending them out in the field with those pea shooter revolvers they seem to use.

I think the police pretty much know where the jihad terror threats are coming from............

Ahhhh, have you read any newspapers this week?

Have you ever seen a police entry exam?

Most of them are too * ing stupid to handle a power like that recommended in N.S.W.

Don't even get me started on corruption.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the police pretty much know where the jihad terror threats are coming from, where they reside, and where they are radicalised. They are in all likelihood itching to flex their muscle and get on the front foot in this war on terror.

ah right - they've just been waiting for impunity from murdering someone before they can get to work

now that they can detain people without charge, and shoot dead potential terrorists even if they don't pose immediate threats, they can finally do some police work, right?

do you realise how dumb that sounds?

I would have thought existing laws would have been good enough to combat those who plan to do mass harm

Ahhhh, have you read any newspapers this week?

Have you ever seen a police entry exam?

Most of them are too **** ing stupid to handle a power like that recommended in N.S.W.

Don't even get me started on corruption.
Police and corruption go hand in hand. Show me a police force that isn't corrupt. You are not going to get rocket scientists enrolling to spend their lives dealing with criminal scum who are constantly in and out of prison.

They are all we have, and 99% of the time do an exemplary job.

We have reached the point where action needs to be taken, before the unspeakable happens on our soil, and we lose beloved children and wives to these murderous terrorists.

This is what we need, blood thirsty Police hanging to shoot their weapons.

Benjamin-Franklin-Liberty-quote.jpg
Oh FFS. Every time one of these discussions take place. some bright spark invokes the spirit of Ben Franklin.

The bloke had 2 slaves, was a British loyalist and draft dodger, and uttered the cowardly words so reviled by true students of history...“every encroachment on rights is not worth a rebellion.”

The 9 most despicable words to every pass a humans lips. I am shaking just typing them.

Police and corruption go hand in hand. Show me a police force that isn't corrupt. You are not going to get rocket scientists enrolling to spend their lives dealing with criminal scum who are constantly in and out of prison.

They are all we have, and 99% of the time do an exemplary job.

We have reached the point where action needs to be taken, before the unspeakable happens on our soil, and we lose beloved children and wives to these murderous terrorists.

Okay, so your logic is:

State sanctioned criminals should be allowed to kill and carry on without fear of ramifications.

Non state sanctioned criminals should be subject to the law in the fullest extent including death by guesstimation.

It looks like it's time for another meme:\

Statism.jpg

Okay, so your logic is:

State sanctioned criminals should be allowed to kill and carry on without fear of ramifications.

Non state sanctioned criminals should be subject to the law in the fullest extent including death by guesstimation.

It looks like it's time for another meme:\

Statism.jpg

We are talking about terrorism. Do you have a better alternative to my 'fight fire with fire' solution?

We are talking about terrorism. Do you have a better alternative to my 'fight fire with fire' solution?

1) Stay out of middle east politics. Declare political neutrality.

2) Alter the constitution to protect citizens FROM religion. Constitutionally remove religion from the political field ALTOGETHER (bye, bye Family First ****ers). If the politics of the country is out of whack with your religious beliefs, BAD ****ING LUCK! MOVE & LET GOD SORT THEM OUT!

3) Ban ALL migrants from citizenship that claim a religious affiliation . Christians, Jews, Muslims, the lot of them. They can have life long conditional visas instead. Start any bullshit and OUT THE DOOR YOU GO & LET GOD SORT THEM OUT! Attempt to breed the bullshit out of their children. No more religious schools. Children are to be strictly protected from parental religious indoctrination.

Our beloved pollies can't seem to stay out of point 1, the people never asked to be involved in this crap, and the political scum are prepared to encase us in a police state as a result.

1) Stay out of middle east politics. Declare political neutrality.

2) Alter the constitution to protect citizens FROM religion. Constitutionally remove religion from the political field ALTOGETHER (bye, bye Family First ****ers). If the politics of the country is out of whack with your religious beliefs, BAD ****ING LUCK! MOVE & LET GOD SORT THEM OUT!

3) Ban ALL migrants from citizenship that claim a religious affiliation . Christians, Jews, Muslims, the lot of them. They can have life long conditional visas instead. Start any bullshit and OUT THE DOOR YOU GO & LET GOD SORT THEM OUT! Attempt to breed the bullshit out of their children. No more religious schools. Children are to be strictly protected from parental religious indoctrination.

Our beloved pollies can't seem to stay out of point 1, the people never asked to be involved in this crap, and the political scum are prepared to encase us in a police state as a result.

I suspect the N.S.W. police are en route to my residence to shoot me for making this post.

If i'm not here in the morning, goodbye to you all.

I think our guys are infinitely better than most countries, but there are still plenty of pricks. I reckon I'm running at about 50/50 with good/bad experiences. Oddly, most of the good were when I was blind drunk (not actually doing anything wrong). Most of the bad have been when I've been a victim of crime (or a friend or relative was the victim).
Problem is the rush to be the biggest dickhead police force on earth is seemingly a disease our once very grounded force has been afflicted with since US TV has invaded the earth.
Generally I don't trust any of them at all.
Emergency services personnel are a totally different matter.
Police actually select for a specific, malleable and flawed personality for the job they perform.
We need people who can think for themselves and make moral decisions but recruit followers with inherent personality disorders because it suits the purpose.
Most suitable candidates would not want a job which entails a skewed focus on drug users and speeding road users at the cost of real policing.

Last edited:
Highway Patrol unit does nothing for society other than harass good people. TAC are even worse, they fund them to ruin peoples Christmas and Holidays. Ghouls and yet we pay their salary. Society would be happier without them and having just normal police.

Oh FFS. Every time one of these discussions take place. some bright spark invokes the spirit of Ben Franklin.

The bloke had 2 slaves, was a British loyalist and draft dodger, and uttered the cowardly words so reviled by true students of history...“every encroachment on rights is not worth a rebellion.”

The 9 most despicable words to every pass a humans lips. I am shaking just typing them.

To be honest, it was a bit cheeky posting that quote; I know it riles people up but I do agree with the premise of the quote even if I agree with your summary of Benjamin Franklin.

Could you clarify how any of the recent "terror attacks" in Australia would have ended if Police had these pre-emtive rights to shoot?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back