The Law Police

Remove this Banner Ad

The Age doing a ripper series on piggies beating up people they shouldn't- pensioners, children. Absolute scum****s.

Imo if you are entrusted by the state to uphold the law and you wilfully disregard it, mandatory 20 year sentence.
No at least a sentence of ten days working at your local pizza/chicken/falafel etc chop shop

Personally I see what this (and other) police officers have done as more than just violent crimes. Their actions undermine the integrity of the criminal justice system.

What integrity?

How about criminals like this piece of s**t get what they deserve...

Most cops work hard to uphold the law. Talk to any cop, they're appalled, demoralised at what has become of our'slap on the wrist' society for s**t heads who break the law.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about criminals like this piece of s**t get what they deserve...
And what exactly does this teenage girl (aka: "piece of s**t") deserve?

Most cops work hard to uphold the law. Talk to any cop, they're appalled, demoralised at what has become of our'slap on the wrist' society for s**t heads who break the law.
Cool.

I say we execute the ones who don't uphold the law, and while we're there let's make sure they laws they're upholding are sensible ones.

And what exactly does this teenage girl (aka: "piece of s**t") deserve?

A hefty prison sentence. She walks out of court like nothing happened. What kind of message does that send to others?

Ohh she's a 'teenage girl' well in that case should we be apologising to her?

I say we execute the ones who don't uphold the law, and while we're there let's make sure they laws they're upholding are sensible ones.

What's the point in having laws when there's little to no punishment for breaking them? What's not sensible?

A hefty prison sentence. She walks out of court like nothing happened. What kind of message does that send to others?
a hefty prison sentence for taking a couple of hundred pingers to a rave and we'd have no room for actual criminals, personally i'd rather my tax dollars went on something better than locking up kids.

Nothing to see here, just a couple of firearms "gone missing", falsified reports, mishandled DNA samples- but don't worry they're the good guys, they're the ones keep civilians like us safe from nasty people.

I'm sure another 20 million dollars to build a warehouse will help

https://outline.com/PcDPx8

a hefty prison sentence for taking a couple of hundred pingers to a rave and we'd have no room for actual criminals

You mean I shouldn't give 2 shits about the recent consequences of dumbass kids taking 'pingers'? Ok. Natural selection, survival of the fittest etc..

a hefty prison sentence for taking a couple of hundred pingers to a rave and we'd have no room for actual criminals, personally i'd rather my tax dollars went on something better than locking up kids.

Its not like anyone dies because of it or anything.....oh wait.

E is pretty harmless compared to most stuff.

You're more likely to die from a bee sting, although people usually confuse MDMA with anything that comes under the umbrella of "ecstasy pills".

Its not like anyone dies because of it or anything.....oh wait.
Yes, many people die because of the government's stubborn and antiquated views on harm minimisation. Very sad indeed.

But of course this is great for the police, much easier to harass a kids trying a little weed than chasing actual criminals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back