The Law Australian Police brutality thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

It does if you watch the thread,

poo-brain?
What, and get a ding every time any Jo Blow throws their 2c in?
ain't nobody got time for that GIF

Ive been staunchly pro civil rights, anti police brutality for a long time now.

But sov citsā€¦..mate I click on the videos, listen to them muttering incantations like some kind of shitwizard and I start fast forwarding to the bit where they get tazed - and if the cop doesnā€™t I get really funkin annoyed.

Whats going wrong with me?

Last edited:
I e been staunchly pro civil rights, anti police brutality for as long time now.

But sov citsā€¦..mate I click on the videos, listen to them muttering incantations like some kind of shitwizard and I start fast forwarding to the bit where they get tazed - and if the cop doesnā€™t I get really funkin annoyed.

Whats going wrong with me?
There's a bit of schadenfreude in even the best of us

A young boy shot dead in his own backyard, by plains clothed police officers. For ā€œwearing a hoodieā€

I cannot imagine the horror this family has endured.

Horrible, our police force needs to stop lowering recruiting standards and cutting training or we will end up like the US.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Horrible, our police force needs to stop lowering recruiting standards and cutting training or we will end up like the US.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Conveniently the officer also had no bodycam on

Conflicting stories on the radio call
Protecting their own.

A young boy shot dead in his own backyard, by plains clothed police officers. For ā€œwearing a hoodieā€

I cannot imagine the horror this family has endured.

Poor dude was mugged the year before, and naturally aggressive looking acts by plain clothes cops would spook him. Tragic.

What do all the anti-police posters in this thread think of the handling of the Sydney knife attacker?

Too brutal?

Should have gone the taser instead?

What do all the anti-police posters in this thread think of the handling of the Sydney knife attacker?

Too brutal?

Stupid questions.

Shooting an armed person who has just killed people isn't rocket science. It is their job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too brutal?

What's their training? What were the circumstances at that point?

Too brutal?

imagine being the kind of person that uses a day old mass murder to try and score points on the internet

What do you base that on - mind that I haven't read anything about.
I think it was the most effective and reliable way to eliminate the threat to prevent more people being murdered. Better than any non firearm in the circumstances.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back