Political Cartoons Thread (International & National)

Remove this Banner Ad

Touchy!
The greatest thing about Trumps election has been the endless melt downs by the left!
If it wasn’t for their wacky ways and Obama’s failure he never would have been elected!

The greatest thing about being invaded by nazis is the way they murdered the left!

VrtUcxE.jpg

Touchy!
The greatest thing about Trumps election has been the endless melt downs by the left!
If it wasn’t for their wacky ways and Obama’s failure he never would have been elected!
LOL.
I hardly think pointing out blatant lies is what you would call a meltdown.
He appeals to the same inbred morons who watched "the apprentice".
I admire the fact that he managed to get the unemployed bums to vote but that's what you get with non-compulsory voting. The normal people just assume the idiots can't be ****ed.
Hard to believe a country elected such a lunatic, but only the US could.

LOL.
I hardly think pointing out blatant lies is what you would call a meltdown.
He appeals to the same inbred morons who watched "the apprentice".
I admire the fact that he managed to get the unemployed bums to vote but that's what you get with non-compulsory voting. The normal people just assume the idiots can't be ******.
Hard to believe a country elected such a lunatic, but only the US could.
Even though nearly all those accusations that the looney left have thrown at him have been found out to been untrue! Only to been found out to be up tono good themself!
It’s still all trumps fault and the majority who are sick to death of this wierd rubbish culture the left are trying to push on to the general masses

No, not at all. I'm not from the Identitarian/SJW wing like you seem to think. I understand why people voted for Trump, and why he is popular amoung his base. And while I think he is a complete charlatan, the concerns and values of his base are not unwarranted.

But you didn't cite any of them, you're claiming you're just in it for the troll. A year and a half on. This isnt reveling in dummy spits anymore. The outcry is now normal. Saying you just love the reactions to his policies, like forcibly removing children from illegal immigrants and then losing them, is not honest. It's the front you tell yourself and others to mask your support for such ethno-nationalistic policies and outcomes.

It's really not that difficult to see through you.

Because everyone that disagrees with you is a racist!
Lol

No, not at all. I'm not from the Identitarian/SJW wing like you seem to think. I understand why people voted for Trump, and why he is popular amoung his base. And while I think he is a complete charlatan, the concerns and values of his base are not unwarranted.

But you didn't cite any of them, you're claiming you're just in it for the troll. A year and a half on. This isnt reveling in dummy spits anymore. The outcry is now normal. Saying you just love the reactions to his policies, like forcibly removing children from illegal immigrants and then losing them, is not honest. It's the front you tell yourself and others to mask your support for such ethno-nationalistic policies and outcomes.

It's really not that difficult to see through you.
refer back to your earlier comments

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back