Poll: Which AFL "Captain" is the league's fakest fake captain: Nathan Jones vs Tex Balker

Which "co-captain" is the fakest captain in the AFL?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

All of the above can handle being tagged. Unlike Cotchin.
None of the above have ever been tagged. Cotchin won a Brownlow while being tagged every week.

Viney should be in this poll seeing as precisely zero of his teammates voted for him to be captain before he was foisted on them last year.

I was going to vote Tex because power stance prior to insipid grand final performance, but then I remembered Garry Lyon said Nathan Jones was arguably the best leader in the history of the game on account of losing so much,or some rubbish I dunno I switch off whenever that POS opens his gob.

Jones interview last week showed he is streets ahead of Tex. Tex the only captain a club actively limits media duties for.

It's a shame, the game needs more guys who lose track of what they are saying mid sentence.

Saw thread. Expected a Geelong supporter to mention Stratton/Hawthorn in the first few replies. Was not disappointed.
No wonder you expected it, Stratton/Hawthorn are :poo: :poo: :poo: House.

I was going to vote Tex because power stance prior to insipid grand final performance, but then I remembered Garry Lyon said Nathan Jones was arguably the best leader in the history of the game on account of losing so much,or some rubbish I dunno I switch off whenever that POS opens his gob.
Have to agree with you a little for once lol

Not totally sold on Jones as a captain, but as a loyal clubman who has been through alot of s**t I have alot of respect for him.

Back