Poll: Will you willingly get a Covid vaccine in the next year or so?

Will you willingly get a covid vaccine in the next year or so?

• Yes

Votes: 246 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 129 34.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Love how the anti covid types keep telling everyone how it's over.

Like they haven't actually convinced themselves they're right yet.

But a few more posts might get it done.

Maybe

You may need to try harder

Gotta love the childish remarks

It's collected data from the health department of the nsw government. It's fact.

If you can't accept it then maybe you need to grow up

And those numbers presented were those NSW hospitalised Covid-19 patients for a two week period.
NSW reported those statistics showing cases by vaccination status for some 32 weeks from the 28/5/22 through to 31/12/22.
The combined totals for those 32 reported weeks was 22 (no doses) from 17,745 hospitalised Covid-19 cases ... or just 0.12%.

And on top of those numbers, AusVaxSafety.org.au indicates that 0.9% of vaccinations resulted in people having to see a GP or emergency soon after and 8% (1st jab) - 21% (2nd jab) reported missing work, study or routine duties after their jabs.
So for Australia, currently at about 65.5m (million) vaccinations x 0.9% = 5.9m visits to GP or emergency after a jab.

I'm not anti vax. Go re- read all my comments

Vaccines has helped to eradicate a number of viruses such as small pox.

You are the cooker champ. It's a known fact that after the majority of people in Australia who were eligible to be vaxxed became vaxxed then the government let it rip through society. Prove to me it didn't? Except you can't.
Fwiw he didn’t actually say you were Anti Vaxx but that you were spouting anti vaxx bullshit… which you kind of are.

He’s also right in saying that if you assert something it’s on you to prove it, not others to disprove it.

Make all the claims you like about whatever you like within the bounds of the rules of the site but you shouldn’t be shocked when called out on it. Just my two cents here.

Love how the anti covid types keep telling everyone how it's over.

Like they haven't actually convinced themselves they're right yet.

But a few more posts might get it done.

Maybe
By what measure is it not over? When was the last IRL (presuming you venture outside your basement) conversation you had about Covid?

It's now treated the same as any other infection that people risk contracting by participating in society. I went to the footy on Saturday and it was just like 2019 apart from the 2 people out of a packed tram who were wearing masks.

By what measure is it not over? When was the last IRL (presuming you venture outside your basement) conversation you had about Covid?

It's now treated the same as any other infection that people risk contracting by participating in society. I went to the footy on Saturday and it was just like 2019 apart from the 2 people out of a packed tram who were wearing masks.
Might be the industry I work in but a number of hospitals in Vic only removed the mask mandate inside about 4 weeks ago and a number of my contractors got it (mini outbreak in their offices) about 3 weeks so it was still being discussed IRL then (I just took some leave).

I mean we're still getting 50-100 deaths a week with a couple hundred people in hospital with it.

when was the last time I talked about it in real life?
This morning.

I've got family across multiple houses that all have it from going out for dinner together last week, we didn't go so we don't have it.

Most of them aren't too bad but one is pretty sick right now.
that's a failure of policy, not because it's the best move medically

Might be the industry I work in but a number of hospitals in Vic only removed the mask mandate inside about 4 weeks ago and a number of my contractors got it (mini outbreak in their offices) about 3 weeks so it was still being discussed IRL then (I just took some leave).
yeah I was down in Geelong at the hospital the week after Australia day and you had to mask up to get into the building

100% No. ive had CFS post viral since 2016 from a random virus. Its was mild and Livable between 2016-2022.
Then i had vaccines. Now they may or may not be the reason. But im now housebound and have deconditioned. Im no longer able to leave the house to watch football live and im home 99%. Brain Fog, loosing muscles. If you know that your immune system is strong id go for it. But if you get more sick then the usual person, avoid the vaccine and the risks involved, and just mask up when your in a crowd. People wont stand near you, and thats a good thing.

100% No. ive had CFS post viral since 2016 from a random virus. Its was mild and Livable between 2016-2022.
Then i had vaccines. Now they may or may not be the reason. But im now housebound and have deconditioned. Im no longer able to leave the house to watch football live and im home 99%. Brain Fog, loosing muscles. If you know that your immune system is strong id go for it. But if you get more sick then the usual person, avoid the vaccine and the risks involved, and just mask up when your in a crowd. People wont stand near you, and thats a good thing.
Absolutely no judgement or critique of what you are saying but I’ve had CFS (mild and manageable) for nearly 20 years and the vaxx didn’t impact me at all.

Back