Polls Thread Mk III

Remove this Banner Ad

54-46 in Victoria and 50-50 in Queensland? There's your election right there.

Yeah I'm surprised it is 50-50 in Qld.

But the massive ON primary vote (and KAP and UAP primary vote) shows it is the correct strategy for the Coalition to be appealing to those types. Maybe it was a mistake to dump border protection as an issue at this election, when obviously it would appeal to these types in Qld, for the sake of Victoria, when it seems like they won't be winning or holding seats there in any case?

In fact the ones you posted look better for the Libs, lol - increase in SA in the Lib primary, and in NSW Labor's primary has dropped more than the Libs has.

Self own there NSWCROW. :D

In fact the ones you posted look better for the Libs, lol - increase in SA in the Lib primary, and in NSW Labor's primary has dropped more than the Libs has.

Self own there NSWCROW. :D
Why didnt you just post the rest while you were here ?

Because everyone can access that public twitter page, lol. I posted a few that I wanted to comment on and quoted them here to give other people the context on what I was commenting on.

Given this is the polls thread, posting all the polls available is best

Your point is valid on the others threads where a more specific topic is under discussion (and only certain polls are relevant to the point you may be making)

Because everyone can access that public twitter page, lol. I posted a few that I wanted to comment on and quoted them here to give other people the context on what I was commenting on.
This from the guy who came in here sooking a few months ago that " No one has posted the latest polls "

:drunk:

So LNP at or above 50 2PP in NSW, Qld and WA, some of our largest states.

Only Victoria seems brainwashed about Dutton the boogeymonster etc.

OK this is how Victorians say they will vote - when it comes to crunch time, will the well heeled in the eastern suburbs REALLY not vote for the Libs? Will be interesting to see. A state election is more about services - Labor is a more acceptable vote.
Look. Over there. Brown people:eek:

Given this is the polls thread, posting all the polls available is best

Your point is valid on the others threads where a more specific topic is under discussion (and only certain polls are relevant to the point you may be making)

lol post them yourself you ungrateful whinger.

Certain polls were relevant to the point I was making about...er...certain states. lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering local crime is probably the major source of local news all around the world, and has been for decades, it's highly weird that suddenly reports about crime are painted as "fake news" by those on the left and that they shouldn't be reported on.

When then you consider that these violent crimes are committed disproportionately by an immigrant group, it then raises federal political issues as to our immigration intake and whether appropriate backgrounding has been done on potential migrants.

So relevant news stuff on all fronts.

lol post them yourself you ungrateful whinger.

Certain polls were relevant to the point I was making about...er...certain states. lol.

So you're not posting polls, just polls that fit your agenda?

So you're not posting polls, just polls that fit your agenda?

No polls that fitted my comments on WA and Queensland primary votes. (so er, I posted the tweets comprising those figures!).

If you think that's about an agenda...well...those two states and figures showed the largest reductions in the Lib primary vote for all the states...but yeah, good effort at a troll otherwise, rfctiger74.

No polls that fitted my comments on WA and Queensland primary votes. (so er, I posted the tweets comprising those figures!).

If you think that's about an agenda...well...those two states and figures showed the largest reductions in the Lib primary vote for all the states...but yeah, good effort at a troll otherwise, rfctiger74.

I'm the troll, you're admitting you only select polls to post that fit your narrative

You've lost it this election

I'm the troll, you're admitting you only select polls to post that fit your narrative

You've lost it this election

No I select polls that I thought were interesting enough to comment on, that displayed something that went against the narrative.

Feel free to do the same. :thumbsu:

I can't believe I posted 2 polls showing the Lib vote down a massive 7% in 2 states, the largest of any states, and you accuse me of having an agenda. Too funny. lol.

Here's the breakdown by Sex and Age too.

Stuff like this really shows up how cliche and boring the media narrative is - the Coalition comfortably ahead of Labor with female voters. Though, look how sharply that has moved since last year - it's long been said Shorten is unpopular with female voters (hence the mum tears and Chloe Shorten stuff) - when presented next to ScoMo, females obviously much prefer him as Lib leader than Turnbull.

Also, re: media narratives about Labor and the young, their vote with those under 34 has barely moved since 3 years ago.

1557814763938.png

After many years, people have "built in" that political leaders (or cricket captains etc for that matter) come from NSW. So when they don't, the home state becomes parochial.

Melbourne loves itself and so is obviously very excited at a Melburnian becoming PM. Same happened with Qld and Rudd in 2007. Only way to explain why every other state is lineball practically for both parties but Labor so out in front in Victoria.

After many years, people have "built in" that political leaders (or cricket captains etc for that matter) come from NSW. So when they don't, the home state becomes parochial.

Melbourne loves itself and so is obviously very excited at a Melburnian becoming PM. Same happened with Qld and Rudd in 2007. Only way to explain why every other state is lineball practically for both parties but Labor so out in front in Victoria.

That race baiting campaign the Libs ran in the State election put them back, and the fact that Kroger actively recruited religious nut bags in the Party. Liberal brand is s**t here. The fact that Bill is from Melbourne has nothing to do with it. Hawkey got no love out of WA when he was PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back