2nds Port Adelaide vs North Adelaide - Round 3 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Disagree with that completely. Farrell has been quiet this year in pretty much every game and failed to apply any selection pressure. Hopefully today is the turning point cause we need players like him playing well and pushing into the Power lineup.
He was our 2nd best player vs the crows reserves but was only made emergency because of our "best win ever" vs Melbourne, and then Sam Grays effort got him in from his game vs Westies.

Question for RossFC
We couldn't work our way through the South zone last week, and they just waited for us to turn the ball over.
No zone today, or are we going over the top of it?
We've got more numbers forward. Stretching their defence.

Who is this Edwards fella?
Tall forward from Glenelg, was on the Maggies list last year, might have played 1 or 2 Academy games.

So does Marshall come in to replace S Gray? That's basically Ken saying he got it wrong isn't it? So not sure I can see that happening. Both Kane and Todd need to come in, youth makes this team exciting and they both deserve to be in the starting 22, seriously, we are carrying how many older senior players at the minute?

So does Marshall come in to replace S Gray? That's basically Ken saying he got it wrong isn't it? So not sure I can see that happening. Both Kane and Todd need to come in, youth makes this team exciting and they both deserve to be in the starting 22, seriously, we are carrying how many older senior players at the minute?
I reckon it should be

OUT: Bonner, Drew, Motlop
IN: Lienert, Farrell, Marshall

If it’s Sammy instead of Willem I’d cop that, but I reckon Wines, Drew, Rockliff, Ebert and SPP is too much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did we give Neade 70 odd games at afl level?

We literally have category b rookies this year outplaying him in their 4th games ffs

he was one who had a gold pass … but he would go missing in games alot ...

looks like Marshall and Farrell are off now ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back