2nds Port Adelaide vs South Adelaide - Round 6 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

We're on top in most areas, but we allow them to transition and move the ball so easily. That's just absolutely killing us. We're in it, we just need to be more efficient ourselves with it, and slow down their transition and we should be able to win. Going to be tough though, especially if we're looking at taking Lycett out at the end of the 3rd.

From what I have seen Scott Lycett has broken even in the ruck contests but done * all around the ground. Hayes has not had a run in ruck and I think I heard Visentini's name called once maybe twice at the centre contests. We have four ruckmen on our books and I do not think any of them are stand outs. I do not know what is wrong with Lycett but he simply cannot run and he has trouble jumping in the contests.

We're on top in most areas, but we allow them to transition and move the ball so easily. That's just absolutely killing us. We're in it, we just need to be more efficient ourselves with it, and slow down their transition and we should be able to win. Going to be tough though, especially if we're looking at taking Lycett out at the end of the 3rd.

So who is on top in our forward line?

We can ruck Hayes if Lycett is taken off. He will be fresh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back