2nds Port Adelaide vs Sturt - Round 9 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Lokan says on SEN that Sutcliffe will remain SANFL captain.
I knew there was a reason we didn't give Ollie #1. It was so that Sutcliffe could wear it.

Frampton was rucking and we had no tall forwards in that game (the norwood one) + 1 tall defender in McKenzie.
v Norwood Panos has 20 touches and three goals playing on rockliff, to half time. v sturt kirkwood and Evans, (Bob quinn medalists) destroyed spp and Rocky in the middle.

I'm just pointing out those that think it is going to be easy because afl 'stars' are playing in the sanfl are going to be in for a rude shock.

What a sight this is.
D8Wo3IyVsAEzHe_.png
I must say... Seeing them in that guernsey tickled the plums a bit.

v Norwood Panos has 20 touches and three goals playing in rockliff, to half time. v sturt kirkwood and Evans, (Bob quinn medalists) destroyed spp and Rocky in the middle.

I'm just pointing out those that think it is going to be easy because afl 'stars' are playing in the sanfl are going to be in for a rude shock.
Yes we can't rely on 2 people to carry us, In this case Dixon and Wines have the benefit of a more balanced side with them.

So Rocky was fit enough to fly halfway across the world to have a fitness test, but not fit enough to play SANFL a week later?

This club is so backwards, sometimes.

Why should he play in the sanfl? He missed one game.

Boak and Dougal played a game in China.

Rocky didn't, unless I missed him out there or something..
Needs rest for his hammy anyway, I do agree about the point of flying him all the way over there when absolutely everyone knew he was no chance of playing.

So Rocky was fit enough to fly halfway across the world to have a fitness test, but not fit enough to play SANFL a week later?

This club is so backwards, sometimes.
BOYS TRIP 2019 WOOOOOOOOO

Maggies Changes:
IN: Dixon, Wines, Ladhams, McKenzie, Elsworthy, Appleton, Strange
OUT: Trengove (leg infection), Atley (back tightness), Davidson (hamstring), Bonner (AFL), Edwards, Hill, Corcoran

Maggies Side:
F: Johnson - Dixon - Cox
HF: Woodcock - Marshall - Mead
C: Pudney - Wines - Mayes
HB: Frederick - Grundy - Hartlett
B: Hewett - McKenzie - Garner
R: Ladhams - Sutcliffe - Drew
INT: Strange - Elsworthy - Appleton

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Atley or Frampton
Why no Frampton? Give Charlie some room? Bloody hope he doesn't have to ruck too much. Dont get injured Ladhams.

Ok will try and get to the game. Dixon is listed at 200cms and 108kgs. His potential opponents are
Edmonds 194/82 Stephens 190/88 and Fraser Evans 191/93. Hope to see some monstering going on.

It will be a rare chance to see Marshall and Dixon work together. Haven't done so since Rd 15 last year.

Better get to Alberton saturday arvo.

Last edited:
Why no Frampton? Makes no sense unless he has picked up an injury we haven't been told about.
Why no Frampton? Give Charlie some room? Bloody hope he doesn't to ruck too much. Dont get injured Ladhams.

Ok will try and get to the game. Dixon is listed at 200cms and 108kgs. His potential opponents are
Edmonds 194/82 Stephens 190/88 and Fraser Evans 191/93. Hope to see some monstering going on.

It will be a rare chance to see Marshall and Dixon work together. Haven't done so since Rd 15 last year.

Better get to Alberton saturday arvo.
Yeah got no clue why he's not playing.

So where are Hartlett and Frampton? Neither played in Shanghai.

Are we to assume that Hamish Hartlett is doubtful for the remainder of 2019? Hartlett has only played one SANFL game in twelve months so why would you rest him? Frampton has already sat out a couple of SANFL byes so why does he need a week off?

If there is a reason let the Club tell the supporters why.

Last edited:
So where are Hartlett and Frampton? Neither played in Shanghai.

Are we to assume that Hamish Hartlett is doubtful for the remainder of 2019? Hartlett has only played one SANFL game in twelve months so why would you rest him? Frampton has already sat out a couple of SANFL byes so why does he need a week off?
Hartlett is in the side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back