Port Adelaide Youtube videos.........add your favourites

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Power Youtube videos.........add your favourites

Love that Poults goal after the siren :D

Hey ParalowiePower, if you edit those posts to be like this

[ youtube ] VKXk6kUE-tc [ /youtube ] (remove spaces after ['s and before ]'s ),

where VKXk6kUE-tc is the part after the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= in the youtube URL, then we will be able to see watch them in the thread.

p.s. Just noticed - that Ladey bomb is one I put up on youtube ;)

Re: A Warren Mark

This thread made me a little too excited.. haha. Seriously though, I love that Poulton moment. It just makes Motlop's miss look that much worse.

I admire your enthusiasm. Tredders good, Carey better.

Body of work, yep, but as an individual season Tredrea's '04 was up there with the great man's best though.

TREDREA, Warren [2004 - 25 years of age]

Games: 25 out of a possible 25
Disposals: 391 @ 15.61 per game
Marks: 192 @ 7.68
Goals: 81.44
Other: All-Australian CHF
All-Australian Vice-Captain
Port Adelaide Best and Fairest
Port Adelaide leading goalkicker
Acting Premiership Captain
Precount Brownlow Medal favourite

CAREY, Wayne [1996 - 25 years of age]

Games: 25 out of a possible 25
Disposals: 486 @ 19.44 per game
Marks: 200 @ 8.00
Goals: 82.55
Other: All-Australian CHF
North Melbourne Best and Fairest
North Melbourne leading goalkicker
Premiership Captain
Precount Brownlow Medal favourite

This thread made me a little too excited.. haha. Seriously though, I love that Poulton moment. It just makes Motlop's miss look that much worse.

I think it's time we all laid off of Motlop's after-the-siren shot at goal. Do we want the guy to have any sort of confidence to continue to play at the level he did in that first quarter against Freo earlier this year?

And besides, in the long term, that miss was a blessing in disguise. It put us out of the finals race (a race we probably wouldn't have been part of for long anyway) and it led to Choco's decision to get some game time into our kids for the remainder of the year. It can be argued that our 4-1 start this year is a result of events put in motion by Motlop.

Does anyone remember Dew's short pass from a kick-in against Brisbane?That kick was picked off by a Brisbane player, was slotted through for a goal that led to a drawn game. Do we all wish Stuey was still playing and hitting targets from 50+ metres away?

Motlop is not far off from becoming an absolute star for us. It will happen. Make no mistake about that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[youtube]xK-BeKsfSyY[/youtube]

Enjoyzors.
Love your work DT. I'm bookmarking this thread on the strength of that. :thumbsu:

Are you sure you wouldn't like to come back full time to the dark side? :D

Cheers all. :thumbsu:

Did you compile that, DT?

Bloody brilliant, and a lot of time's gone into it.

Yeah, once I figured out that all I needed to do was change the file extension from VOB to MPG :)o) I was away.

Brings a tear to my brown-eye(s).

Andrew says:
that game in 2005 (the one where shattock killed ball) where noone expected us to win' (my emphasis)
Andrew says:
tredders bombed that one from 55 with an open goalsquare
Andrew says:
and the ball bounced on the line and came back into play instead of going through
Andrew says:
i booed that line of chalk more than i booed carey's goalpost Lol!1

sorry d00d.

Cheers all. :thumbsu:

Yeah, once I figured out that all I needed to do was change the file extension from VOB to MPG :)o) I was away.
You had all those clips as seperate VOB files on DVD? Oops, perhaps PM me, as we should probably not make it hard for people looking for clips in this thread by filling it with side-talk.

LOL at brogan in the second clip hahaha, what a gun

pickett's goal = class

the 04 grand final goal where mahoney does the diving tap to pickett to set up wanganeen is masturbation material

wangas goal in the 04 prelim final ... geez i was going NUTS back then, good stuff

how about wilson for the 'shinboner' spirit

I just put up the celebrations from the Granny. The quality wasn't as good as I had hoped it turned out...oh well

[youtube]0yK1vwgX9JE[/youtube]

^gets my pants wet everytime hahahhaa

*yes i realise the queerness of this post. forgive me, we're wathcing power brilliance here

I sperming love it how Chappy was going mental after the GF... and Salim Hassan. Think Surj was in there too.

Enjoyzors.
Absolutely brilliant work DT. :thumbsu:

Thing I noticed was how many times J.Carr set Wazza up with a hardball get or two.

And how good Schoey was when delivering to a forward under pressure. Left foot or right.

[youtube]OSdAY8aya9A&NR=1[/youtube]

Tingle-on-the-back-of-the-neck stuff.

Thanks for sharing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back