Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah fu** Melbourne. They need to start playing some decent sides outside of Malbun before I rate them. Garry Lyon played for and supports Melbourne. Simon Goodwin is their coach. Not sure why anybody would want good things for them.

I don't want it, but when it's between them, the Bulldogs, Richmond yet again and the juiced up cats

I don't want it, but when it's between them, the Bulldogs, Richmond yet again and the juiced up cats
Goodwin and Gary Lyon are human garbage and I wish them no pleasure, I would prefer any team even Bulldogs or Cats over Melbourne....but that's just me.

Has any club entered a Showdown with the sole intention of keeping the score down and had the coach admit it?

I’d be ******* fuming if we did that, there’s a time and a place to be ‘realistic’, but the location derby should always have it all on the line, particularly when ones club is in the s**t!

Has any club entered a Showdown with the sole intention of keeping the score down and had the coach admit it?

I’d be ******* fuming if we did that, there’s a time and a place to be ‘realistic’, but the location derby should always have it all on the line, particularly when ones club is in the sh*t!

Nicks comments around being happy to keep the game ugly were enough to make Paul Roos blush.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

15000 people at Hawks home game at the MCG today.

Big Victorian club ladies and gentleman.
Won’t hear a peep though.
Just like how they boost their attendances with time slots etc.

If a player gets a free kick near the boundary (or oof), and they walk out of bounds when taking their kick, if they get called to play on is it a throw in?

My understanding was that if you get called to play on because of time then you get the opportunity to play the ball inbounds, but if you run off the mark then it should be a throw in?

I feel I've seen a bunch of different interpretations of this rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back