Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subi casually holding West Perth to 1 point while scoring 4.4

What is this strong defending and strong attacking s**t?
If we don’t get Schofield I think I might cry.
Mind you, watching how North are playing under Carr and Collingwood’s mids under Hocking are making me cry already.

WAFL know where their bread is buttered

8.40 am Reserves GF Subiaco 11.11 defeated East Perth 9.5
http://www.wafl.com.au/games/view/11517

11.40 pm U/18 GF
2.40 pm League GF

Colts game was televised live and in HD! Great idea.

Originally the ressies were meant to be played yesterday at the home ground of the highest ranked tea, but clubs kicked up a fuss (rightfully) and they managed to get everything onto Optus on the same day. Worked out perfectly for Subi who will do the sweep today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we don’t get Schofield I think I might cry.
Mind you, watching how North are playing under Carr and Collingwood’s mids under Hocking are making me cry already.

Brad Gotch is the Collingwood Academy coach. Just in case you wanted to feel a little worse.

We let go of all of Hocking (Collingwood stoppages coach), Carr and Gotch for the ******* spuds we had in place after. What the ******* *.

Didn't Gotch want to coach his son? I liked Gotch.

I thought Carr wanted to work in finance or something like that? (rather than coaching)
I reckon club got rid of he and Hocking because they were the ones out of comtract and that made it an easier decision. People were demanding change. They just seem to have made the wrong change. I loved both of those fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back