Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just like last wee, should have won both and be sitting in the 8.
Stupid footballers. They pissed around with the ball looking for the perfect shot at goal when they were one point down, rather than just having a go and maybe missing and getting a draw and changing Richmond's mentality.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Toby Nankervis went absolutely HAM after a relatively poor first half. Richmond will struggle bigtime without him over the next 2-3 weeks.

Only saw bits and pieces as game was on during work hours.
Sad to see Buddy Franklin being almost a liability up forward. Definitely gone on one season too long.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Still kicked two goals, should have been three.

I can see him kicking a handful in a game or two still before the season ends.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Only saw bits and pieces as game was on during work hours.
Sad to see Buddy Franklin being almost a liability up forward. Definitely gone on one season too long.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yes, Buddy is trading on the past. In days gone by Franklin lead to the contest and took strong marks from fast leads but these days he struggles to get to the contest.

Toby Nankervis went absolutely HAM after a relatively poor first half. Richmond will struggle bigtime without him over the next 2-3 weeks.
Good timing, they have Eagles and hawks next 2 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you let that run through to 2023 it's almost neck and neck - the hundred odd difference no doubt being SMA staff and pro-Crow media. The author of this piece is the openly declared "foundation member of theadelaidefootballclub" and he's actually boasting about the Crows "leading the race" for home crowd numbers - in proportion to membership numbers they're doing quite badly, especially as they have been doing well on field in their home games. It's all due to poor time slots apparently :rolleyes:

1688714261344.png

Last edited:
So vile of them to use a footy with our logo front and centre lmao
At a point in time when we have so many disgraceful media outlets to choose from, it must please the idiots at Daily Mail no end that they are the absolute bottom of the barrel.

Any other media outlet I would think they chose our logo for a hidden reason. But this mob are just idiots. Be thankful no one takes any notice of them.

And FFS raman don't give them the click bait revenue reward that comes when you post a direct link to their stories!!

When you let that run through to 2023 it's almost neck and neck - the hundred odd difference no doubt being SMA staff and pro-Crow media. The author of this piece is the openly declared "foundation member of theadelaidefootballclub" and he's actually boasting about the Crows "leading the race" for home crowd numbers - in proportion to membership numbers they're doing quite badly, especially as they have been doing well on field in their home games. It's all due to poor time slots apparently :rolleyes:

View attachment 1731323
Not a bad effort considering the crows are seen as the ‘state team’ while PAFC are a single 140+ year old club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back