Game Day Port vs Dogs (7pm SA Time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Could be the lack of sleep, but I'm feeling confident about tonight.
Ports by 15 with a goalless second quarter. Todd to kick 3

7c2df389a37d8df7b0fdde756d3cf24d.jpg

Resting/managing Bonts is an issue for the Dogs. Our season could be back on track or Sack Ken.

Port by 18+
We win the 1st 1/4
Butters BOG.

It's because you have a whole score less quarter to go get some food and go to the toilet, half an hour to find something to do.
I guess the one good thing about watching Port these days is that the viewer will never have trouble falling asleep.

It will all come down to which team works harder. The Bulldogs are a really strong team, they played in the grand final last year and you don't do that without being a really good football team. They will also be right up for the contest, even with a few out, so that's where the game will be won or lost. If we can just work really hard around the ball and put our head over it we should be really competitive and make amends for what happened last year.

lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do I dread game day these days?????
Because of the cognitive dissonance between your heart telling you that you want to watch a Port win and your head telling you that the best thing in the long run is another Port loss. I'm not going to be able to properly enjoy another Port game until Hinkley is gone.

Beveridge seems pretty confident of a win from what he said in the press conference.

Wouldn't it be nice if Hink just backed us in like that.
Sack Hinkley dinkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back