Game Day Ports quest for a 5 in a row certificate vs Essington

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 9 day break will help Dixon and Wines.

Port by 24. I’m hoping Teackle has a great game.

Carn Ports, just stay inside the line.

Ports by 17.

Essendon to win the free kick count by 20 as the AFL shows that there is no bias towards the home side at Adelaide Oval.

Donuts to declare this is the club's best win this week.

Don't feel as confident about this as I probably should. The expectation is starting to rise and we all know how well that goes. It's also possible that Ken is back in the box after his ticking off by the AFL?

A lot will ride on getting first use, and the Bombres can score freely, which we don't.

Port by not very much, assuming there's a coach in the box.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just looking forward to seeing JHF, Williams and the other young guns continue their development.

FvU3V44akAAtAB3

Onya gbear. Don't forget to change arms folded position at the end of each quarter so you don't get frustrated arm fold cramp 😋

Awful time to play football, hope we don't sleepwalk through this game like we did West Coast.

Important game to win, so the challenge is to be up and about. Bring the defensive effort, this is a different Essendon under Brad Scott.

Hope Teakle brings the energy in ruck and stops panicking with ball in hand.

Charlie likes the look of Essendon, Butters, JHF and Rozee should be buzzing around causing havoc.

We’re always good for a 5 wins in a row certificate, so we’re winning this. Port by 22.

The let down will be against North. By let down I don’t mean lose, but we’ll win by single digits. Then get thumped by Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back