Game Day Ports vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

In Vatican City as we speak, tried to get a score within the museum but couldn't get anything, nice to walk out and see we've got a handy lead. Hopefully they can turn it into a big win.

How's Marshall been going? If he's tired now, does that mean he had a good patch earlier?

Well, a better offensive quarter but you can see how vulnerable our defenders become when the game opens up. Perhaps that’s why Bassett wants us to play such a lockdown defensive game around the ground - so it doesn’t leave his weak-bodied backs (Howard, Clurey, Bonner) one out with their opponent.

I thought Westhoff was great but for the short passing from 40m set shots. None of them ended in goals.

Rockliff was terrific around the contest. So clean with the ball and easily our strongest tackler.

Motlop has had a funny old game. Another who is marshmallow weak in the contest (fancy being outmarked by Daniel), but at least he ran hard.

Ryder clearly inconvenienced.

Wingard, Wines and SPP were good.

Watts would have to think he can force his way into this forward line which has had a few players miss out on an opportunity to dominate.
Motlops been good with out being flashy...ran and tackled hard

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

bruce calling "a big strong bear"

74f809638342709b339df193e4781822.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the **** did Bruce have to mention Simona Haleps breast reduction and call it "the ultimate sacrifice"

You're a ******* creepy old man.

Takes a bit to make me shudder but Bruce got me there.

My man paddy knight ryder flying high and kicking goals.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Why the **** did Bruce have to mention Simona Haleps breast reduction and call it "the ultimate sacrifice"

You're a ******* creepy old man.
I wouldn’t want to chop my **** off for sport tbf. Pretty big sacrifice if you ask me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back