Review Round 13, 2023 vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he's been brilliant but if there's anything we have a plethora of at the moment in undersized half backs. If it was a decent trade on the table we'd be mad not to consider it.
He's a free agent, so there won't be. And unless somebody offers him 600k a year or something stupid we'd probably only get an end of second rounder or a third rounder in compo, so I'd much rather keep Dylan.

I think he's been brilliant but if there's anything we have a plethora of at the moment in undersized half backs. If it was a decent trade on the table we'd be mad not to consider it.
Got to remember his goal sense and forward nous is insane and we really don't know yet where his career path will go. This season he has passed the first hurdle of consistently getting on the ground and contributing at AFL level. If his fitness can go up another level next off-season there is no reason to think he will definitely spend his whole career on half-back.

I'm no great fan of the bulldogs but the footy played by both teams Friday night looked to be from a higher standard comp than others played so far this weekend, and I suspect repeats of that performance will win them games more often than not.
The certainly didn't loose any respect from me for the loss. Some great contests played in a good spirit with some good mongrel.

Maybe, but it is hard to match his calmness, game awareness, and elite kicking & disposals. Comes in as a wild-card fill-in, and seems to have permanently displaced the captain.

Dont they dare trade my buddy out! :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back