Preview Round 13 Changes & Pre-Match Discussion vs Western Bulldogs at Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah Iā€™m also for Boak and Dixon in for Lord and Bonner. If Boak doesnā€™t get up, Sinn to come in. Lord to stay if Dixon doesnā€™t get up.

I always ask the lord to help when my dixon doesn't get up šŸ˜‰

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this weeks results are good for Port.

• Port will get a rocket for only playing half a game against Hawthorn.
  • donā€™t have to play Geelong in two weeks when they are on a 4 game losing streak (Geelong have the bye next week)
  • Dogs will hopefully have a downer after a hard game in the NT and Geelong and now a 6 day break.

Still donā€™t get how Port are playing the Dogs for a second time and itā€™s only round 14ā€¦ But at least it isnā€™t at Mars.

Not sold on Sinn. Has all the hallmarks of Salopek. His recent SANFL form has been good but going to take him a few games to get with the pace of AFL. I would like to see him start ahead of Bonner next week. Other than that hoping Dixon is okay, English is good around the ground so would be happy to see Lycett, Finlayson and Dixon work him over physically.

Also, in with umpires not being sucked into the little blonde cheater playing for free kicks.

Not sold on Sinn. Has all the hallmarks of Salopek. His recent SANFL form has been good but going to take him a few games to get with the pace of AFL. I would like to see him start ahead of Bonner next week. Other than that hoping Dixon is okay, English is good around the ground so would be happy to see Lycett, Finlayson and Dixon work him over physically.

Also, in with umpires not being sucked into the little blonde cheater playing for free kicks.
Sinn does remind a bit of Salopek. It might be that he looks like heā€™s running up and down on the same spot when chasing which is what Salopek used to look like. Just couldnā€™t or wouldnā€™t close down space. Sinnā€™s got more speed than Sal though and hopefully when fit, more confident and in better form, will use it running both ways.

Sinn does remind a bit of Salopek. It might be that he looks like heā€™s running up and down on the same spot when chasing which is what Salopek used to look like. Just couldnā€™t or wouldnā€™t close down space. Sinnā€™s got more speed than Sal though and hopefully when fit, more confident and in better form, will use it running both ways.
Just needs a good preseason I reckon.

And a dozen really solid SANFL games. Heā€™ll be ok. Just look at the way that Jones and Bergman have come on. But they had to do the time.

Chase Jones was a meme before this year and even he's an average afl player now

Last edited:
Can see why we parked the bus in the last half. Weā€™ve been full throttle in too many games in a row now.

Would be Herculean to make it 10 in a row given the draw weā€™ve had.

Lord really needed to kick 2+ to hold his spot. Competes well but a very obvious out to Dixon.

Canā€™t see us dropping Sinn, but Iā€™d probably drop Sinn, Boak in and Bonner sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back