Preview Round 22 vs GWS Changes & Pre-Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If hayes is fit why the hell are we going into a crucial game without a ruckman. Wtf

they have a gun midfield and we are going to concede first tap, that’s beyond bizarre

wake up ken you ******* Idiot.
And look over there Koch has signed this buffoon for another 2 years. Absolute s**t show of a football club.

I come in peace.

This weeks team and in particular Rosee. Is he and others over that flu thing?

Or is Rosee and orhers still coming back from it?

Thanks

Good luck this weekend!
Last I heard Horne-Francis, Byrne-Jones, Houston, Jonas, Burton and Evans apparently were the sick ones.

I would expect a please explain from the AFL as to how a player goes from 2-3 weeks to basically playing. Particularly with a focus on our medical staff.

And if there is not from the AFL how about one to the members as to how this potentially happens (even if it is bullshit).

To me pretty much says Hayes had told them f you and they have said how about X match payment.

Really angry about this.

Makes the club look dishonest, unprofessional and once again treats members like the nothing they think we are.

As for trust the club ...yeah right.
c
Hayes is definitely injured, dislocated his shoulder and damaged his AC joint a couple weeks back. Will need to have surgery on it
Sometimes you can play prior to having the Op: Lycett has and this year look at Cameron (Geelong) has, where he can only lift one arm up.
So the Coaches are hoping against hope for Hayes and therefore named his as an emergency.

With Dante out they are desperate for Hayes to pass a fitness test on Sunday (where it is late twilight game).
If he does pass, he will come into the side, probable for Lord; if he fails, well they at least tried a Plan B (and C).

I think our Key Forward depth is good.

Not many teams have a 5th KPF as good as Lord. He should be playing though.

The other positions are a dumpster fire obviously
Re key forwards Charlie Dixon is crucial but you don’t win Premierships with a key forward on one leg, not sure how long his body can last going forward.

Rushing Hayes back 3 weeks early and not rucking Teakle makes it more bizarre as to why they had Teakle robbing Hayes and Visentini's ruck minutes in the SANFL.
There's no logical pattern to any of this at all. Hinkley just throws s**t at the wall and sees what sticks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its the great unfoxing, the secret weapon of ports season is going to be unleashed, all hail the mighty Hayes.

Lost our last game for the year fellas and lassies.

mighty boosh pee GIF

c

Sometimes you can play prior to having the Op: Lycett has and this year look at Cameron (Geelong) has, where he can only lift one arm up.
So the Coaches are hoping against hope for Hayes and therefore named his as an emergency.

With Dante out they are desperate for Hayes to pass a fitness test on Sunday (where it is late twilight game).
If he does pass, he will come into the side, probable for Lord; if he fails, well they at least tried a Plan B (and C).

Yeah nah.

I generally don't mind you fighting the good fight against negativity Bevoman as this place can have a pile on toxic impact sometimes and people can get on to the personal.

But Hayes hasn't gone from a test to a game or 1 game away he has gone from 2-3 weeks to an emergency/game and he wasn't even named for the b's

It smells, Stinks to high heaven and pissers me off.

And he won't replace Lord. Lord covers Dixon.

If it's true that Hayes can't lift his arm above his shoulder then teakle should be playing.

There's no old school journalists anymore that bother to ask questions about injuries, players out of form and to question selections.

These days the reporters just go to press conferences for a joke with the coaches and to record whatever propaganda is being put out. There's no longer any uncomfortable questioning. It stinks.

The supporters don't know wtf is going on anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back