Preview Changes & Pre-Match Discussion Yartapuulti vs Narrm: Round 10, 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wines, Drew and Boak are on the bottom end of the rotation. Very good.
We have Jackson playing well now in the SANFL according to the guys who watch and Sinn is one of the most tantalising prospects in the game.
Lachie Jones and Jase Burgoyne also have a lot of talent.
Mead is also hanging around too.
Also I think Bergman will eventually become a midfielder.

Geez that's a fair bit of hyperbole based on what he's produced so far. He's barely looked like a Sanfl player at times. I know he's coming from a long way back with injuries but to call him "one of the most tantalising prospects in the game" is ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teakle for lycett is a sensible call.

With Marshall out it does leave us shorter up forward, but we also might have one tall too many down back so sounds like burton will be played up forward.

I’m fine with that. Teakle up forward would’ve been a disaster.

Clurey the sub I would think or mead if it is wet.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not having Charlie in hurts but them not selecting Brown probably helps.

The ruck is a glaring issue, I'm hoping we use Lord from time to time as we'll need Finlayson up forward.

Have we played a game without all 3 of Dixon, Marshall and Georgiades since MG was drafted?

FiveAA andChannel 7 News saying Charlie was a 'definite return this week' 30 minutes before the teams were released.

Tossers.

Meanwhile Caro and The Age got it right - from Melbourne.
Caro always has good intel on Port. I can't listen to 5aa but her segment on the thursday is worth the podcast downloade as she obviously has someone senior in the club sharing info. She mentioned she'd picked Port to win and then found out Charlie wasn't playing. Sounds like Charlie's not playing for a few weeks which might be a smarter decision in the long run.

Is it too late to turn Clurey into a forward? Joking, kind of. Pray for rain and that the cabin crew on the Narrn flight were infested with covid, gastro and the pox. This isn't going to be pretty. Our midfield can match theirs but I can't see who's going to kick the goals if Findlayson is sharing the ruck. It's going to be a ground ball scrap when we have it.

Well... Backs to wall in this game... We somehow win I will start to believe That our squad is going somewhere... Hinkley I still believe win lose or draw should be sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back