Preview Changes & Pre-Match Discussion for Round 11, 2023 vs Richmond @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got away with it once, can’t see that forward line winning Away from home.
Yeah I agree with this. The selections swing the game in the Tigers favour I think but not much we can do about it. We can still win, but it will be very tough. We lucked out a bit last week and the Tigers are far, far better than their ladder position suggests. This week would need to comprehensively prove it wasnt luck and that our entire game style has improved substantially to duplicate the type of performance.

Im expecting that it is just Rioli for Jonas. Maybe there'll be a sub change there as well. Based on the absence of talls I'd suspect Jones might be sub given his ability to play a little taller down back.

I understand resting Marshall, but it's a huge impact having Dixon and him out, especially while Georgiades is also out. That's 3 out of our best 4 KP Forwards that would have been selected.

Interesting they don't rate Teakle enough to take a fwd/ruck spot. But somehow they trusted him to be the No.1 ruck before.
Someone posted before, don’t know how true it is that Carr is not that interested in tap ruckman just wants the ball brought to ground.
Interesting theory and could be quite plausible if you have an elite midfield/on ball brigade.

Those saying we don't have talls need to remember our Lord will be there and His presence shalt be felt in the forward line.
Amen!

C13D3460500FA4CAEE5C98371C026E0285DCB488

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jonas goes out and we pick a small to replace him…. Again.

Anyone who thinks getting a key defender in the mid year draft will mean Hinkley picks him over Jonas, or even picks him at all is dreaming.

We will win this game, cause we’ve got far too much talent in the middle not too…

But we’re always going to be less than what we can be.

Anyone who thinks getting a key defender in the mid year draft will mean Hinkley picks him over Jonas, or even picks him at all is dreaming.

We will win this game, cause we’ve got far too much talent in the middle not too…

I reckon they've put a line through Clurey.

And Noah balta is 194, and broad 192. They’ve also named 198cm Ben Miller and 196cm young on the extended bench.

And have named on the extended interchange 206cm Ryan (who will likely be part of a 2 ruck combo)
Ben Miller shushes the crowd after kicking a goal to put Richmond ahead by 3 goals:

artworks-000126207430-0up16i-t500x500.jpg

I reckon they've put a line through Clurey.
Clurey's contracted for 2 more years after this year. Maybe he's asked for a trade and gets no games as a result. But unless there's real bad blood for some reason footy teams don't work like that.

Burton goes back
Rioli in for Burtons spot up forward

Aint that hard m8

Clurey's contracted for 2 more years after this year. Maybe he's asked for a trade and gets no games as a result. But unless there's real bad blood for some reason footy teams don't work like that.
You say that like contracts mean anything fOoTy TeAmS dOnT WoRk LiKe ThAt.

There's been multiple opportunities to bring him in & they haven't, I'm not overly concerned he's average but it's obvious he's on the outer.

Multiple teams this season we’ve had a key defender or 2 go out, and we’ve chosen to replace them with a not exactly in scintillating form baby flanker in Burgoyne.

It’s obvious they’ve ruled a line through clurey

. Jones and Jonas about the same aren’t they?

In no way.

Jonas is an undersized key defender at 188/189cm

Jones is not, and never will be a key defender at 186cms.

Burton goes back
Rioli in for Burtons spot up forward

Aint that hard m8

Burton should already be in the backlines, if he’s not, then we’re already down a medium defender much less a key defender.

Also, he’s not a key defender. When we tried to play burton as a key defender (the week after he was arguably best on ground) he got smashed and was one of our worst players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back