Preview Changes & Pre-Match Discussion Yartapuulti vs Narrm: Round 10, 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smashing incoming
vintage love GIF

Sorry to intrude but looking foward to going down to the oval and watching this one tommorow night.I think this game will be close even with the fowards you have missing and you may just get over the line Melbourne are 7-2 but that is a bit misleading in my opinion. I firmly believe they are a 4-6 side not top 2.

Round 10 Team Selection

B: T Jonas 1-C, T McKenzie 12, D Houston 5
HB: R Burton 3, A Aliir 21, D Williams 23
C: M Bergman 14, T Boak 10, R Bonner 26
HF: J McEntee 41, J Finlayson 11, C Rozee 20
F: Z Butters 9, O Lord 30, S Powell-Pepper 2
Foll: S Lycett 29, O Wines 16, J Horne-Francis 18
I/C: D Byrne-Jones, F Evans 31, W Drew 28, K Farrell 6

Emergencies: T Clurey 17, L Jones 34, J Burgoyne 36, J Mead 44

FiveAA andChannel 7 News saying Charlie was a 'definite return this week' 30 minutes before the teams were released.

Tossers.

Meanwhile Caro and The Age got it right - from Melbourne.

Should be a good game- I saw the Melb vs Essendon live and to be honest don’t think that highly of Melb. Who have they beaten? Won first round against bulldogs and then Sydney. But other than that they have just been flat track bullies and barely got over Gold Coast. I think it will be game on- proved last week with 14 individual goal scorers that we have plenty of avenues to goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time for a repeat of the West Coast tactics from years past, bring the ball in low, chaotic ground balls , smaller mobile forward structure. Lord on May?, got to run him around, will be murdered in 1 on 1 contested situation.

Stinkers will go for his patented "park the bus" technique.

Had 14 individual goal kickers last week- Marshall and Dixon have Hardly had great seasons thus far.
We played the worst team we've seen in decades.
Individually they haven't set the world on fire but they've been able to get the ball to ground and force a contest. There will be more intercept marks from Melbourne defenders tomorrow than we've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back