Preview Round 22 vs GWS Changes & Pre-Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reading this sounds like it will be Lord and Finlayson in ruck. We really need Finlayson up forward.

Hinkley: This group believes

"Sam Hayes is fine to play if we need him. He trained Thursday night and is fine. He is right to play if he had to be picked."

There is a plan that works if Sam Hayes plays.

I'll argue Briggs is every bit as valuable and as effective a Ruck as Gawn. Personally I'm picking a Ruck to play for my life on current form I'm picking Briggs.

You need to beat Briggs convincingly at the contest though tap work to stop him being a very big bodied 4th mid.

I don't see a part time Ruck doing that.

"Sam Hayes is fine to play if we need him. He trained Thursday night and is fine. He is right to play if he had to be picked."

There is a plan that works if Sam Hayes plays.

I'll argue Briggs is every bit as valuable and as effective a Ruck as Gawn. Personally I'm picking a Ruck to play for my life on current form I'm picking Briggs.

You need to beat Briggs convincingly at the contest though tap work to stop him being a very big bodied 4th mid.

I don't see a part time Ruck doing that.

Lol you literally need to put a gun to their head to pick him.

Yeah he's fine we just listed him as injured cos it's easier to explain when we don't pick him, despite the fact that both lycett and visentini are injured and bin tinkle is the worst ruckman in the world

Horrible management of this illness. Completely forgotten everything they learnt through covid. Disgrace.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I definitely want Hayes out there. Finlayson has been worked out in ruck and we really need him up forward. Happy for Finlayson to pinch hit of course but not mega minutes rucking.

If Hayes is no chance to play then surely they would've brought Teakle in as we need a ruckman, even one as bad as Teakle. Be surprised if Hayes doesn't play.

Last edited:
Did Ken release the illness Wuhan style out of his patio to help his cause? - 'they can't blame me know Donna'
Dixon went to his house and licked his swing. Spiralled from there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone gonna watch this? lol

RAW DOGGING PAFC UNCUT UNCENSORED 24/7 is better entertainment

Every time you post that, I read it in the RAW PINE BEDSIDES voice.

I can’t remember ever a time in a 5 week period where we’ve had so much change in a team weekly due to injury and illness, it’s crazy

The only thing you could say is that the coaching staff and players were playing up to the bye for Hinkley's contract and worked their backsides off to do so and now since it is mission accomplished, the injuries they have been playing on, the stresses of the workload and the sicknesses they've endured are now ready to work its way through the playing group. Once the job is done, you can drop your bundle, go in for surgery, balance more towards life than work, get sick and not play.

Or it is just a bit of bad luck.

Well, with the Dees going down, and Brisbane to face Collingwood at the G next week, this is a golden opportunity to reclaim that 2nd spot. Almost season defining.

Nothing more be said.
It’s at marvel, but you’d still think Collingwood should get it done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back