Preview Changes & Pre-Match Discussion for Round 9 vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another disgusting week of Teakle in the ruck. Jones in the emergencies over Jackson is ******* dumb. What is with our selections and SANFL form. It seems to have absolutely no bearing at all.

Another disgusting week of Teakle in the ruck. Jones in the emergencies over Jackson is ******* dumb. What is with our selections and SANFL form. It seems to have absolutely no bearing at all.
I'm working on the basis that Teakle is playing 2nd ruck and 3rd tall fwd. I couldn't comprehend any other possibility. No way that coaching group could be that fricking dumb to put Teakle back in at the first bounce this week.

Jackson is doing some good things, but he is still a bit away IMO. Jones & Clureys form has been good at the level down back.

Would love a stats fiend to work out what the average SuperCoach score Teakles opponents have had over his short career

Innit Schulzenfest
139.5 ppg. Which is more than any one player in the league is averaging.

The most reliable Supercoach captain on any given week at the moment is whoever happens to be rucking against Brynn Teakle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, agree on Jackson Coobk001

He's showing great signs as the main man in the maggie's midfield. But he is still has a ways to go. Similar to Burgoyne last year. He's going great for a guy punching well above his weight division. Pushing him up another weight division is not what he needs right now.

Goldstein is an elite tap ruckman and takes grabs around the ground, kryptonite of Teakle. Got a feeling the whole game is going to go like last weeks first quarter in centre bounces. We need to setup to lose every tap.

Nicholls was not umpiring our game on that day in 2013.

It was McInerney who was the chief culprit
Wow! It has been a fixed belief of mine that Nicholls was the villain. Don't know where that came from. Thanks.

139.5 ppg. Which is more than any one player in the league is averaging.

The most reliable Supercoach captain on any given week at the moment is whoever happens to be rucking against Brynn Teakle.
What was Lycett giving up? (I have no idea)

Also how many wins/Loss has Teakle played in

Wow! It has been a fixed belief of mine that Nicholls was the villain. Don't know where that came from. Thanks.
The despicable way he umpired the infamous Port v Carlton game at the MCG in 2015 is probably to blame for that. (The irony being that a few years later it was a Carlton fan who received a ban for abusing Nichols calling him a bald-headed flog).

And the fact that up until 2019 Nicholls had umpired 36 Port games with Port winning just 4 of them. He created the well trodden path that other umpires now blindly follow in giving us the raw end of the stick.

He's the only umpire whose number (15) I know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back