Preview Changes & Pre-Match Discussion for Round 9 vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHF needs to play... He would of marked this down on the calendar 6 months ago...
I realise that, it'd just be funny to see the norf fan(s) go into conniptions over him not playing as this game is all they have for the season.

I'm not going to lie, I don't understand the tribunal, but Rioli's hit looks like nothing more than an accidental backhand after his body is past him, as he's trying to lay an off the ball screen which happens all game long. Not sure how that can be more than a week. Mind you I don't really get how that would be suspendable anyway. There's a hundred accidental head whacks that happen a game, can't suspend people for them all.

Last edited:
In Hayes, Pasini, Evans

Out Teakle, Jonas, Rioli

Dixon will also probably be out and we need a new sub.
Can you tell me why you think Haye would come in? Is clearly the no.4 ruckman at the club now. Lycett was out and Visneti took mot of the ruck work yeterday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies for missing, why didn't Lycett play for the maggies?

Jackson showed a bit but can't see who he'd replace.

In the end, they're 16th and haven't won since March so maybe give Charlie a rest.

I'm not going to lie, I don't understand the tribunal, but Rioli's hit looks like nothing more than an accidental backhand after his body is past him, not sure how that can be more than a week. Mind you I don't really get how that would be suspendable anyway. There's a hundred accidental head whacks that happen a game, can't suspend people for them all.

I’m with you, I can’t see what he did that was wrong. He’s basically put his arms out and Ridley has run into him.

I think we are f’d whichever way you look at our ruck situation. And really it will be our downfall (along with no big key back) come September, and against the good teams.

The first half of the Magpies game Pasini looked superior to sanfl level. Not so much the 2nd half but think he's done enough I'd give him a run over Jonas.

Frank the tank give him a full game.

Sub. Jackson needs to push his claims for another couple of weeks before you would seriously look at him so get Sinn out there.

Dante I personally wouldn't consider yet. He needs to hammer the door down for a month.

Burgoyne needs to become physically more imposing before I put him out there again and I don't mind if that means another pre-season.

The first half of the Magpies game Pasini looked superior to sanfl level. Not so much the 2nd half but think he's done enough I'd give him a run over Jonas.

Frank the tank give him a full game.

Sub. Jackson needs to push his claims for another couple of weeks before you would seriously look at him so get Sinn out there.

Dante I personally wouldn't consider yet. He needs to hammer the door down for a month.

Burgoyne needs to become physically more imposing before I put him out there again and I don't mind if that means another pre-season.
Jackson is coming from a long way back and is playing purely midfield. Whilst he's doing some things at SANFL level that are impressive, he is still a generally bad kick in space and struggles with the bigger bodies. So putting him in an outside role isn't a good idea and he's not quite ready for an inside role. There's definitely a bit to work with though, right now his length and ability to stay on it in traffic are definitely AFL traits if he can keep working on the finishing, he'll get a chance.

Last edited:
I haven't really cared about winning or losing any of our games this year, not even the Showdown. This game I will be cheering every goal like it's the 2004 granny.

* this awful football club. I hope we beat them so badly they fold, I hope Alistair Clarkson and Taryn Thomas never work in football again, and I hope that every one of their fans who have so disgracefully abused JHF is haunted by the loss of their club every day for the rest of their lives. I don't just want four premiership points out of this one, I want revenge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back