Game Day Round 11, 2023 vs Richmond at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t have many expectations is the key, if we lose we’re still entrenchnin top 4, that’s the name of the game. Win what a bonus.

Win ahinkley coaching at top of his game

Smoke billowing in to the neighborhood as the coals warm up.

Big bold red waiting begging to be drunk.

Don't let me down Port.

Going to be very wet and cold. Over here for the game and it’s been raining all morning.

Quietly confidant.
Lycett only needs to back up last week's effort in the Ruck and Butters/Rozee/JHF will do the rest.

Having cost us the sanfl game by taking Jackson over I hope they give him a run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m excited, pumped but also a little bit nervous about heading into the MCG today.

Apparently there’s a game of footy on there today? I don’t know, I was talking about potentially catching up with a cute Richmond girl.

The Matthew Arnot Cup, sponsored by Cadbury.

Richmond by 119.

We don't play that often or to well at the G. When we get chances like this to go games clear we dont ever capitalise on them. I don't think I'll ever trust Hinkley again. The new care taker coach thing. Richmond i thought were decent last week, we only beat the bombers also, and on our own turf.
Richmond by 18

Time for the boys to reinforce their good form with a team that has given us the business at the pointy end of the season who are down a fair bit from their glory days and on a ground that we haven't played well on.

Time for a change. Time for a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back