Review Round 24, 2023 vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no ill feels toward him he's just a state leaguer, he has goal sense & absolutely nothing else. They'll run off him all day.

I'd rather take a wing and a prayer on Fantasia.
Yeah you look back when Fanta did play he was the difference up forward, we looked our best then.
I still prefer Evans over Jed, I like forwards to kick goals.

Evans out and Marshall in

Dixon in and lord out.

Hayes out and lycett in

Jonas out and McKenzie in

Boak back to sub. Williams on the ground

4 changes plus sub changes
Jones had a way worse game than boak. I thought boak was decent and should stay in the side. Jones out Williams in. Not too sure about the other changes Dixon for lord is maybe the only other obvious one. Evans stays on drop mcentee

Last edited:
Jones had a way worse game than boak. I thought book was decent and should stay in the side. Jones out Williams in. Not too sure about the other changes Dixon for lord is maybe the only other obvious one. Evans stays on drop mcenteem
Travis book and jed mcenteem

You’re 100% right. Hinkley won’t drop Jed. I don’t like it but just have to learn to live with it. Still it won’t stop me from calling him out
Yea it's like pissing in the wind after a while, he's a rusted on cog in the forward half pressure thing they want. To enrage or disengage lol.

Is it worth watching the replay?

I'm watching the game now for the first time.

It's the worst, most inept umpiring I've ever seen, and still in the first quarter.

You've got Dwayne Russell talking absolute pus garbage. Dermott Brereton trying to match him for stupidity.

And the game itself is a fumbly mistaken ridden shithouse mess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our worst 5 in no order in particular:

Hayes; contract defining stuff; 2/10

Jones; let's hope today isn't a reflection of future fumbly performance; 3/10

McEntree; no main course; 2/10

Duursma; some OK stuff mixed with abyssmal disposal; 3/10

Boak; our talisman in evident decline; 2.5/10

I must have seen a different game from Boak than most of you
I missed a quarter and a half but the rest of the game he did some decent stuff. We have much worse. People expect him to get 30 touches like in his prime but he is not a midfielder like he was. That is left to others. Some people are just triggered by him for some reason.

I missed a quarter and a half but the rest of the game he did some decent stuff. We have much worse. People expect him to get 30 touches like in his prime but he is not a midfielder like he was. That is left to others. Some people are just triggered by him for some reason.

A perception of ‘wokeism’ and that he once said that there is more to life than football.

Weve tried different subs the whole season but the williams sub burton forward wont hold up in finals. Ryan isnt jeremy howe swingman who we can just plonk forward and kick multiple goals and williams is too good to not be in the starting 6 defenders. Imagine having him intercept when balta kept aliir accountable early. Everyone saying how he was recruited as a forward but has been in the system long enough now and been groomed as a defender even in his hawthorn days. Burton had one touch as a forward

Jones is almost the perfect impact sub we have in that he can come on and charge in with his big body and take some blokes out. Reason he is prefered over williams is that one game i think against the bombers where he was marking and charging at everything bouncing off the defensive 50. The only trait he has over dylan is probably just the athleticism. Dyl is a better kick, clean intercept marker, more consistent and more composed.

I know who would i would back to stand up in a final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back